If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Archives Change To Make The Game Healthier

Options

So I know The Archives have been a bit of a hot topic, so I won’t go into details on overall opinion on them. However, I do think the greatest weakness of the way they work currently is that you can only be working on one challenge at a time. Personally, I think it would be better for game health if every node you’ve reached is “active and in progress” at once.

For example, I’m currently working on the stupid Dark Sense one. If something happens and it becomes clear I won’t be on three gens as they finish, I am now actively inclined to let myself die so I can move to the next game and try again. If all my current nodes were active, however, I wouldn’t be concerned about it as I could be working on Gold emblems or healing other survivors, my other two reachable nodes that are achievable by survivors.

I think this would help reduce the issue people have been having where if someone achieves their goal they suicide or let survivors win ASAP to move to the next game and the next node, and the fail into death/free escape also wouldn’t be happening so long as two nodes for that side are reachable at once.

Just my two cents, but I do think this would help reduce the concern about the change in playstyles due to the Archives.