Wraith Builds?

I know wraith is not very strong but I really enjoy using him. Anybody got some good builds to use with him? Preferably without ruin because I find ruin very boring.

Comments

• ZackAndCody
    ZackAndCody Member Posts: 34

Racecar Wraith: Windstorm-Blood and Windstorm-White for addons, Play with your food (The second main thing om the build), Devour hope, Noed (Both just for the SPEED) and BBQ (Since you move at the speed of light you can go to a survivor, wich makes more pressure). This build is more fun build than a good but if you can found the obsession easily this build can be deadly :)

• Scal3r
    Scal3r Member Posts: 188

This sounds crazy and I really want to try it just to see how fast I can get across the map.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614

The silent bing bong with the no red stein for few seconds is really fun. Bamboozle with the fast vault addons also is fun but u have to play it properly

• wladimiiir
    wladimiiir Member Posts: 142

My favourites:

1. Silent bing bing, no red stain with Thana, Sloppy, Ruin, Nurses/Stridor - surprise hit and leave to surprise hit someone else

2. Meme 5 Hex superfast full Windstorm totem protector - don't care about gens as survivors can be really thirsty about your totems and not really do gens :D

• Scal3r

Which add on is the one that gives no red stain?

• wannabeuk
    wannabeuk Member Posts: 135
    edited November 2019

It's the brown "the ghost" addon

The Khugwemuu symbol, representing the spirit world, is finger-drawn out of soot on the body of the Bell.

• After uncloaking, The Wraith's Terror Radius and Red Stain will remain suppressed for 6 seconds'.

Also i run Whispers, Nurses Calling, Franklins or bbq, and pop goes the weasel which seems to work ok at my rank

• wladimiiir
    wladimiiir Member Posts: 142

With Coxcombed Clapper add-on he can be pretty OP if used correctly. And it's fun to play to.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

My main build on him is "Windstorm" - Blood, "Swift Hunt" - Blood, Barbecue & Chili, Make Your Choice, Enduring & Spirit Fury.

My fun build is whatever Add-ons i feel like & the same Perks as the previous build, but replacing Make Your Choice with Hex: Devour Hope.

It's all i ever equip on him.

He only has like 1 or 2 "bad" Add-ons ("Blind Warrior" - Mud & "The Beast" - Soot.), but even "The Beast" - Soot can be made into a build, while "Blind Warrior" - Mud is moreso bad because it's just Blindness and only 60 seconds.

• Scal3r

That's why I couldn't find it its a brown add on, wow that is probably the strongest brown add on i have seen before.

• wannabeuk
    wannabeuk Member Posts: 135

Yeah, it's actually pretty insane that it's brown. But then a lot of addon rarities make little sense.

• ahandfulofrain
    ahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528

Double Windstorm

BBQ, Ruin, Save the Best for Last, Pop Goes the Weasel. You could also swap either of the last 2 for PWYF