Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

i just gotta say....

i'm really ******* happy. got a decent patch. got a brand new mechanic outfit for my billy. even got him a little ol' shovel for smacking asses.... found a really good build. been playing like a champ. went up to rank 10.... maybe i'll be a rank 8 by tomorrow night.... its been a good day. thought i'd share....

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Nice to see some positive vibes.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    thank you, devs.  keep up the great work.  you are awesome.
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,933

It's nice to read some positive posts :)

I've been playing Survivor and haven't had a great deal of difficulty with the changes, I don't normally use much in the way of exhaustion perks though, except Hope, and the changes don't affect that.

I have managed to stack up on some good loot now though, more stuff to add to my growing hoard...nice to get some decent add ons on the items too.

• Will
    Will Member Posts: 20

that shotgun skin for billy is A+

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76

some positive vibes for this forum are always good :D

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

@Will said:
    that shotgun skin for billy is A+

Can't afford the skin right now, but saving up for the spiked version of the shotgun! XD

I love it!

@MandyTalk said:

I've been playing Survivor and haven't had a great deal of difficulty with the changes, I don't normally use much in the way of exhaustion perks though, except Hope, and the changes don't affect that.

I have managed to stack up on some good loot now though, more stuff to add to my growing hoard...nice to get some decent add ons on the items too.

No Idea why survivors are so salty of late, my survivor gameplay hasn't changed at all, but to be fair I main killer.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Giddawid said:
    Yes, as Mandy said, thank you for the positive comments :) We read through so many discussions and threads and record the feedback, so it's lovely when we see people enjoying the majority of the changes.

Don´t let the review bombers affect you. The patch was really good.

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

@Tsulan As you guys know, there are ways of invoking polite discussion/debate and getting your voice heard, and those are the ways that we appreciate.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@Giddawid

yeah. it really was a good patch. but you may wanna tell the devs - thats NOT a 'pump action' shotgun in billys skin selection.... i know that they're mostly canadian so they probably don't see many guns but false advertisement is STILL false advertisement....

• Geondp
    Geondp Member Posts: 35

100% agree, the game is the most enjoyable it has been sense I have been playing way to go DBD team keep it up.

• Vortexas

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @Giddawid

yeah. it really was a good patch. but you may wanna tell the devs - thats NOT a 'pump action' shotgun in billys skin selection.... i know that they're mostly canadian so they probably don't see many guns but false advertisement is STILL false advertisement....

That definitely looks more like a singleshot hunting shotgun, you are correct sir!

has one

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Giddawid said:
    @Tsulan As you guys know, there are ways of invoking polite discussion/debate and getting your voice heard, and those are the ways that we appreciate.

A good way would have been to play on the PTB and give the devs actual stats on the planned changes. This could have "softened the blow".
    But survivors boycotted the PTB and now try force the devs to reverse the changes by review bombing the game. It really shows how ugly our community can be.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@Vortexas said:

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @Giddawid

That definitely looks more like a singleshot hunting shotgun, you are correct sir!

has one

its deceptive. its actually a double barrel but the barrels are too small to be anything (except maybe a 410).... i thought it may have been a singleshot also till i noticed the duel hammers.... then i looked closer. its two tiny barrels. not one....

• Vortexas

@deadwolfwalking said:

@Vortexas said:

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @Giddawid

has one

its deceptive. its actually a double barrel but the barrels are too small to be anything (except maybe a 410).... i thought it may have been a singleshot also till i noticed the duel hammers.... then i looked closer. its two tiny barrels. not one....

My God you are right!

Well played sir.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

As a Survivor I'm loving the new update. Lithe feels more useful and it has been, definitely something I didn't expect.

Also, flashlights aren't dead, they just aren't so common which was a need for balance.

Step in the right direction.

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

@MandyTalk said:

I've been running an altruistic david with Self care/We're gonna live forever/Borrowed Time/no one left behind

Lots of blood points, I don't mind being chased around for my transgressions and I can get a spicy save once the gates are opened.

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

Yeah, I gotta say, this has been the best patch the game has ever gotten, and I love the way the devs and mods are standing their ground to the backlash from Survivors. Especially the review bombing. I'm glad the game's going in a great direction, so just keep it up and the game's going to get a lot better. :)

I actually have so much fun playing now too. There's still balance problems but I can live happy with the way the devs are handling things now. Much luff. <3