Feedback - Exclusive Changes

Options

According to the Developer Update // November 2019 you want to grant every single exclusive cosmetic to the whole community for free.

I managed to get most of the codes through artworks, attending certain events in person, grinding certain ingame events, won giveaways, bought DBD merch from the official store for the Bloodletting shirt etc.

This took me a lot of effort and time to get those skins and that was one of the reasons why i continued playing DbD for almost 7000 hours now. I feel bad treated with this decision, it feels like the initial and supportive players who could only obtain such skins get neclected from now on.

At least change the color of the items slightly, so it does not feel this bad for long time supporters like me. If this change is going to happen without any adjustments I doubt I will support the game like I did since June 2016 with 7000 hours and thousands of auric cells.

Dont forget, Twitch streamers can keep their exclusives (Twitch shirt and fog whisperer charm) and people who support the game like me lose every exclusivity, this toally feels kinda wrong. The Crew hirt aswell.

Dont get me wrong, I dont think its a bad idea to give the wide community similar skins. So tell me why did we already get similar skins to Golden Feng in the store, Street Meg, Dweard, Science Fair Claudette, Chuckles, Moustache Jake etc? I just feel like Twitchers and Fog Whisperers should get the same "treatment".

Comments

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    Options

release legacy for consoles too. :-)

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Bloodletting and Streamer exclusives will stay exclusive

• Rebellion
    Rebellion Member Posts: 1
    Options

I'm pretty frustrated that they are giving away the Chinese New Year and Summer event cosmetics

• Atchoo
    Atchoo Member Posts: 325
    Options

They want to give the other exclusives to the wide communty since they dont want to exclude people - I just ask myself, are the fog whisperers worth more than the other community since they got a new exclusive a few days/weeks ago? - Whoever decided those changes is not doing a good CRM job.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

Crybabies can’t accept that life is unfair, and crying because you don’t have useless skins (some of which, neither i do have) it’s just sad, and insulting towards people like you.

• Atchoo
    Atchoo Member Posts: 325
    edited November 2019
    Options

Well, im pretty sure the main reason was to stop selling codes etc but this wont happen since many accounts own Legacy, twitch shirts, a certain amount of prestige characters etc and so the accounts will be offered for sale.

But you are right it is insulting towards long-time supporters, we do not count, fog whisperers do count since they got a new exclusive charm cosmetic although they get a decent amount of auric cells with every chapter.