Patch 2.1.0 and all screams about it

xywwak
xywwak Member Posts: 16
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

Hey people of fog,

Many of us, DbD players, are now arguing and shouting against last patch.
My question is how many of you ever tryed create your own game?
There are so many negative reviews, discussions etc...
So what about stop crying about every aspect of game, every change that Dev team makes and start acting as reasonable human being?
All changes which has been made and will be done are for us, reason is oblivious, keep this game alive and establish the balance - which is very hard quest.
So many of you have over 1k hours or at least near of this play time.
I am playing both sides and becouse this all toxicity in this comunity I am tyred from it.
Is that hard do play game for fun? Do you need to be toxic? Why I can play Billi on Thomson House -whispers, BBQ, tinkerer, devour hope - againt normal guys, without any toxicity, no camp, no tunnel. Just game as intended. All had points, all had fun, all said GG, one of them was curious about totem location because they were unable to find it.
I am tired about you - who camp when it´s unnecessary, tunel as much as you can regradless of killer you play.
I am tired about all intentional random players who comes to farm me on hook.
Finally we recieved some little more stuff and again, all cry.
This comunity need to be refreshed!!!

Hey Dev team,

I am glad you made this game, I hate some stuff in-game, but still you have reason for that. Wish you more than next 2 years.

See ya in fog...

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    one must camp/tunnel to rank up.  just the way it is.  one of a few reasons why i never will.
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    one must camp/tunnel to rank up.  just the way it is.  one of a few reasons why i never will.

It is quite easy to rank up without camping or tunneling every survivor down.

• Fropps
    Fropps Member Posts: 66
    edited July 2018

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    one must camp/tunnel to rank up. just the way it is. one of a few reasons why i never will.

I don't know how you're supposed to rank up while camping. Tunneling is just basic strategy. If you camp, you sacrifice basically all your map pressure.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Fropps said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    one must camp/tunnel to rank up. just the way it is. one of a few reasons why i never will.

I don't know how you're supposed to rank up while camping. Tunneling is just basic strategy. If you camp, you sacrifice basically all your map pressure.

No need for map pressure when Survivors huddle around the hooked Survivor like a bunch of vultures.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Chi said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

is it?  surely you have video then.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Orion said:

@Fropps said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

No need for map pressure when Survivors huddle around the hooked Survivor like a bunch of vultures.

true.
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    edited July 2018

@Fropps said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

I set up a tent for every surv from 20 to 1 pip away from rank 10. Was not too hard. Had i cared earlier and had enough time before the rank reset i would have gone higher but with far more frustration trying to swat flies off of the rotting meat that i slapped on the hook.

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Envees said:

@Fropps said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

I set up a tent for every surv from 20 to 1 pip away from rank 10. Was not too hard. Had i cared earlier and had enough time before the rank reset i would have gone higher but with far more frustration trying to swat flies off of the rotting meat that i slapped on the hook.

It's so true. Had a bubba ritual, 4 chainsaw hits. Insidious and knockout core perks. Chase down one, hook, stand behind a rock and wait. Hand full of seconds later, ambush and chainsaw. Let the DS user crawl off and wait again. 10 seconds later, sabo Jake downed. 

Camping is so legit it's painful. They come right to you, forsake gens, and easy rank up.
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

I'm not screaming about it, I gots the Calm Spirit!

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Chi said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

is it?  surely you have video then.

You want videos? I'll send you some video if you PM. Also, if you play on PS4 I can add you and show you through KYF
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    azazer said:
    Envees said:

@Fropps said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

It's so true. Had a bubba ritual, 4 chainsaw hits. Insidious and knockout core perks. Chase down one, hook, stand behind a rock and wait. Hand full of seconds later, ambush and chainsaw. Let the DS user crawl off and wait again. 10 seconds later, sabo Jake downed. 

Camping is so legit it's painful. They come right to you, forsake gens, and easy rank up.

This is also very true though. You can easily rank up by camping even now, just as long as you catch your first victim before 2-3 gens are done. You just really don't have to, especially now I'd say since slugging has been made much stronger on everyone because of new sloppy butcher. 

Wraith slugging is just ridiculously strong now