The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Lost legacy cosmetics. When will we get them back?

Pepsidot
Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

This is a question for BHVR.

When will those that lost legacy cosmetics get them back? We've been waiting patiently for years and all we get are copy and pasted email replies, telling us to be patient and that you're working on it.

Many of us, such as myself have proof of having legacy and I even have video proof of the moment I lost it and the aftermath. All you have to do is look at my steam achievements to see that I got to prestige 3 before the deadline.

Can we finally get a real response, please? When will we receive our legacy cosmetics back? Thanks...

Comments

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

Probably never :)

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

I got Blood Point compensation and I got mine returned after a long wait they just popped back in one update.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Haven't seen you in awhile. 🤗

Probably never.

You can try support again and see if they will restore it. I've heard of players getting Howling Grounds items back after losing them.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

Honestly, I think it would be a miracle if they would return those to veteran players. It seems like they can't find a good way to find out who lost some etc. So they can't return them.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i just recently asked the support.

their answer was:

"As for the missing Legacy Prestige skins, we still haven't received any updated regarding this issue. I understand that it has taken a lot of time now, but unfortunately, we are also waiting for an update regarding the said issue."

so yeah. probaply not in a long, long time.

• Pepsidot

Nice to see you! I kinda just stayed on the steam forum when this forum was announced and haven't really been as active as I was. But I remember seeing you there!

But, yeah. Thought I'd give this a try. I've been emailing support regularly for the past 2 years with the same, or copy and pasted response, unfortunately. :/

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,090

They probably are having a hard time figuring out who had it and who didn't because they didn't have stuff on their server back then.

• Pepsidot
    edited November 2019

It's a shame, really. I am one of those people that ACTUALLY took the time to backup my save files when they were stored locally, as we used to be told to do so in stickied posts on the steam forum. I made over 50 backups.

But.. unfortunately for me I lost my legacy shortly after they switched to our saves being saved on their server. So I couldn't just swap with my old save file.

I emailed support then with my save file and asked them if they could simply use it but they said no, they cannot and I was only refunded BP. Sad times.