Why do people don't like playing against Bubba?

2»

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,261
  • whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

I'm going old school blatant Bubba with monstrous shrine. The Bubba whose intention from game start up is to camp them till they're dead lol

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

I love going against Bubba, there are some deadly ones out there.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

From a killer perspective: He's way too clunky and not very good. But they are easy down in a dead zone.

From a survivor perspective: He's not fun to go against, especially if it's a basement build. Even if it's proxy camping there is no way for you to even have a chance if you get caught close enough to the basement.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

Other than Myers, Bubba is actually my favourite killer to go against. I don’t know why, but I find him so intimidating to face. Seeing him waddling after you with his chainsaw always creeps me out.

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490

Bubba’s my favourite killer to vs but not to play - he’s so bad since the BT buffs lol.

They just need to buff his power/nerf BT abit... let him have nice things like insidious but yeah people who play him will derank if they exert all their energy into camping and not try to down a lot looking for that right moment to let the insidious out. Lol.