We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Should The Huntress's alternate humming happen sooner?

Options
AkimboJEsus
AkimboJEsus Member Posts: 27

For anyone that knows the rare keychange in the Huntress's humming, they know it's quite terrifying. Her hum switches to a more open "Lalala" sound, and gets lower.

However, this only happened after several minutes of not finding ANY survivors in game. it's so rare a lot of people still don't know about it. I don't recall the exact figure, but I think it's something around 3 solid minutes of not seeing anybody

I, personally, think the time it takes to switch keys should be reduced. I understand rarity makes things more special, but this seems almost too rare. It feels more like you'd have to be really bad at the game to hear the song change.

Should The Huntress's alternate humming happen sooner? 19 votes

Keep the time to change songs the same!
0%
That change is dope, make it happen sooner!
100%
Science_GuyGibberishPhantomMask20763Spartagone45TapeKnotJacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1Dolphin9192TheRockstarKnight[Deleted User]Rocketlauncher22AhoyWolfanonymous31337LilacStarspichumudkipWSNLgaydavidkingNyaren_ChanLordRegal 19 votes

Comments

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options

I agree, although it might be too subtle of a change for some to really be able to notice or appreciate the change so it may not be feasible for the devs to make such a small change.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

She also laughs and sobs during her lullaby the longer it goes on.

IIRC her lullaby just restarts when she exits chase, so the stuff that takes 7 or 10 minutes to play never gets heard.