If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Give players a way to opt out from Archives

Options

Sadly the way Archives are implemented is boring and promotes bad\unfun\frustrating\toxic gameplay (I don't know how this even reached the production environment). Someone can think "well, just ignore it and let's play as usual" ... I tried to do so, but I felt worse: everyone else was trying to do these damn Archives, ruining the game experience as usual, with the addition I was not doing it, wasting my time even more!

A possible solution to the problem is to match players who don't have an active Archives quest among them, and vice versa. This way everybody is happy: players who want to play normally can do so, and players who want to play Archives can have fun doing their quest with other players who find them fun too.

Sadly stopping playing for a couple of weeks, hoping that everything will pass, isn't a great solution because 1) I should play when I wanna play 2) in a few weeks there will be a new even more boring/frustrating/toxic/unfun tome. This thing isn't going to end ... 😔

Comments