If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New feature I would like to see added

Options

can you add a feature where you can reset a killer/survivor back to rank 1. which would give all your bloodpoints back. just for some of the players who didn't know much about the game and just wasted their bloodpoints like me for example i wasted my bloodpoints on taking Ghostface to Prestige 3 level 50 and I regret doing that and I know many other people would agree with me. I think to make this fair you can only reset 3 killers/survivors and once you have used your 3 resets then you can never use them again

Please take this feature into consideration

Comments

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    edited November 2019
    Options

I can see this being heavily abusable, like resetting your level back and forth till you get the perks you want/the strongest addons or offerings. Also, it would break the 1 million bp cap, which I think is something devs wouldn't like so much.

edit: also if people complain because they wasted blood points, someday they would complain because they wasted their resets...

• Barcelosants2604
    Options

YaiPa I agree with what your saying but I would still like to see this