Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

impossible to play as killer since last patch

JAZC_CR
JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

Since the last is nearly impossible to play any killer,it's no ez at all find a game, i think the game is broken ("machmaking")

Comments

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Nope, that's the voice of survivor entitlement. They LITTERALLY can't handle small balance tweaks, no the game is dead because we can't loop and teabag killers at every pallet now, then get SB twice and waste the game in a single chase. 

It's pathetic.
  • JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    Nope, that's the voice of survivor entitlement. They LITTERALLY can't handle small balance tweaks, no the game is dead because we can't loop and teabag killers at every pallet now, then get SB twice and waste the game in a single chase. 

It's pathetic.

the funny think is... steam say total player: 30.000 xD and nobody fill the lobby (survivor or killer)

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

restart the game

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062

It's because survivors went on strike. It takes me over 5 min for anyone to join my lobby now.

• Will
    Will Member Posts: 20

The queue times are just long, wait.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

Lel it has nothing to do with survivor leaving the game or striking.
    It do that with literaly all update since pretty much the release of the game.
    In one week it will be back to normal.