The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop complaining about nerfing survivors.

2»

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@nickc2122 said:
    What I love is that survivors constantly have something to complain about. A killer’s goal is to kill. A survivors goal is to finish gens. How does a killer put a stop to this? He confirms kills. This goes either by him camping or patrolling. There is nothing wrong on both sides. It’s how the game is meant to be played. It’s getting old that every game the after game chat is either a gg or oh you camped, oh you are trash. So on and so fourth. This is coming from someone who plays both sides. The only thing that I ever get annoyed with is when killers face camp with like 4 or 5 gens up. 

Camping works because Survivors reward it. It's that simple.

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

@HeroLives said:
    Doom_Punk said:

I've played Survivor this patch and haven't died yet. I'm using a stealth build too, not even the meta.

The changes were very minor but it's a step in the right direction.

Now I’m not trying to be rude, but since the patch I’ve died more so now than before and the only “meta” I use is self care. Cool brag though must be awesome being the minority at the top. Basically they nerfed altruism and evader for survivors. A large portion of the player base enjoys altruism though. I like stealth. Not everyone wants to walk around like a ninja though.

Minority? Lol, I main Killer and I'm telling you Survivor is a cakewalk.

If you're dying so much, stop making mistakes to get to there.