We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

All Perk ideas I’ve ever had.

Options
No_Mither_No_Problem
No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Just a short little hodgepodge of all the experimental Perks I’ve made out of boredom/for fanmade characters/etc.

SURVIVOR PERKS

Quick Getaway: You’ll waste less energy running to immediate safety. While in the Killer’s Terror Radius and not in a chase, your movement speed is increased by 3/4/5%. Does NOT stack with Hope.
Sweet Freedom: You aren’t out of the woods yet! Upon being freed or freeing yourself from a bear trap or meathook, break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 3 seconds if you enter the Killer’s Terror Radius within 4/5/6 seconds of being freed. Causes Exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.
One With Nature: You know how to blend in with your surroundings. When the Killer attempts to read your Aura, there is a 50/75/100% chance you will not be detected.
Just In Case: Even when Victory is close, you know you’re still in danger. Once the exit gates are powered, gain 100/150/200 Bloodpoints for sabotaging a hook and perform it 5/7.5/10% quicker.

KILLER PERKS

Rabid Bloodlust: You will stop at nothing to get your prey. Bloodlust is gained 10/20/30% quicker, has 15/20/25% stronger effects, and —/—/Breaking pallets and successful attacks do not lower Bloodlust.
Nature’s Favor: You are a creature of the natural world. You do not set off crows. The noise made by frightened crows is 50/75/100% louder.
Born Hunter: You were designed to hunt. When a Survivor performs an action that generates a visual cue (failed Skill Checks, gen completetion, quick vault, etc.) within 32/40/48 meters from you, their Aura is revealed for 2/3/4 seconds. Born Hunter has a cooldown of 60/45/30 seconds each time it activates.
Fair Play: They should earn their way out. Once the Exit Gates are powered, the Hatch disappears completely. If the Exit Gates are not powered and there is one Survivor left in the trial, the total number of Generators that must be completed for the lock to open is increased by 0/1/2. Black locks opened with a key close 10/20/30% quicker.
Iron Maiden: Your modification to the lockers causes the hatchets in the back to face forward, painfully cutting open any Survivor who attempts to stay hidden. Survivors can only stay in a locker for a maximum of 20/15/10 seconds at a time. After 10/7.5/5 seconds have passed, they will be faced with a moderately/considerably/tremendously difficult Skill Check that, if failed, will cause them to scream in pain and exit the locker prematurely. Survivors will not scream if Calm Spirit is equipped.

Comments

• Rare
    Rare Member Posts: 37
    Options

Hey there! I've read the post and I have to say that I'm impressed. Here are the ones that I like the most.

SURVIVOR PERKS.

Just In Case. This may cause a problem with killers for a never ending match. But the idea is good! I love it.
    One With Nature. This would be very helpful with Barbecue & Chilli.

KILLER PERKS.

Born Hunter. I love it. It would be very helpful to me at least.

I have to say that I'm not the best telling about balance because I know anything, and mostly play survivor. But the perks are nice!

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@Rare said:
    Hey there! I've read the post and I have to say that I'm impressed. Here are the ones that I like the most.

SURVIVOR PERKS.

Just In Case. This may cause a problem with killers for a never ending match. But the idea is good! I love it.
    One With Nature. This would be very helpful with Barbecue & Chilli.

KILLER PERKS.

Born Hunter. I love it. It would be very helpful to me at least.

I have to say that I'm not the best telling about balance because I know anything, and mostly play survivor. But the perks are nice!

Hey. I appreciate the feedback. Not to sound like I can’t take criticism, but Survivors can still sabotage hooks after the gens have been completed—they just aren’t rewarded BP for it. I doubt Just in Case would assist all too greatly in causing an endless game. It’s more the fact that hook sabo’ing is next to useless unless the Killer just so happens to try to use the hooks you 99’d. The Perk more exists as a way of saying, “Hey kid, at least you tried!”

• Rare
    Rare Member Posts: 37
    Options

Yeah I got it (and I also knew that survivor could still sabotage :blush:). I only said it for the killers that have survivors full health in their match after powered gates have been opened. Not much that you could sabo once you've done them all, with those 2-3 minutes respawn, so it wouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the answer!