If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Has anyone actually completed the Dark Sense challenge?

Options

has anyone completed the "use dark sense to complete 3 gens in one game"? How the hell am i supposed to stop my teammates from doing the objective?

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

Firstly, bear in mind that you don't have to repair the generators fully yourself, you just have to be working on the generator when it's completed. So someone else can get a generator to 99% and if you tap it at the end, it will count for the challenge.

There are a couple of ways to do the challenge. The easiest is to find a SWF group to help you, and get them to 99% generators so that you can complete them for your challenge. You don't even need four people in the group, you could manage it with three or even two.

Another way to do it is to let your teammates know in the pregame lobby that you're aiming to complete the challenge, inform them that you'll be running around looking for generators to complete and ask them not to complete generators unless you're on there with them.

If neither of the above is an option, bring a good toolbox (commodious or engineer's) with repair speed boosting addons and hope for the best. You should be able to complete at least one generator by yourself. After that, you can run around the map and use the perk Bond to find teammates working on generators and hop on with them to finish the generator for your challenge. Prove Thyself is also a useful perk to take for this, since it boosts cooperative repair speed.

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

Ah ok. the wording made it sound like i had to 100% each gen.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

I did, it wasn't hard. All I needed was a camping killer and teammates good only as cannon fodder and ta-dah! Three gens done all by myself.

• EleaticStranger
    EleaticStranger Member Posts: 81
    Options

The wording on some of these challenges is very ambiguous. On a few of them, I was surprised to discover that I had successfully completed a challenge not knowing what I had done to complete them. In one or two other cases, I was sure that I had completed them, but then found out I had not.

Is the ambiguity intentional? If so, that's kind of lame. Criteria should be clearly stated.

That said, I have to say in general that the challenges are really fun. Some of them seem like they will be very hard to complete, but they wind up being easy. The opposite is true as well.

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429
    Options

I got it done using Better Together and Prove Thyself, you can smash a gen extremely quickly and have others know where you are and hop on.

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408
    Options

I did. You dont need to do 3 full gens, I think you only need to finish 3 of them, doesnt also matter if theres someone else working the gen with you.