I'm a Legion player and I like the changes.

Options

I don't see the Legion changes as the nerf everyone is claiming them to be. I know it will require me to adapt but Feral Frenzy hits not counting as reg attacks has some potential.

Sure, you can't quickly get STBFL stacks insanely fast but now you can hit your obsession with FF and not lose stacks. Great! Same I assume with PWYF which could have some massive potential when paired with the faster FF actions.

Also, maybe some perks like Sloppy Butcher won't be as useful but the upgrades to the pin add-ons mean you can now use FF to give multiple survivors status effects in rapid succession. I am not unhappy with any of these changes!

Comments

• Lost_in_the_Fog
    Lost_in_the_Fog Member Posts: 452
    Options

Oh, I wasn't sure since Plague's vile purge doesn't deplete stacks. I thought it might be a similar mechanic to that.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938
    Options

Vile doesn't really hurt them, it just makes them sick until they become injured.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

Those changes are skewed toward the kind of playstyle I like on Legion, I welcome them.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I don't like not being allowed to use save the best for last or any on hit perks really anymore though.... I enjoyed that versatility a lot, it was fun.

Even if he is fine, or balanced, awful, or whatever.... I think I am just going to stop playing him soon just because he is getting more boring each revision.

• Happsta
    Happsta Member Posts: 79
    edited November 2019
    Options

snip

• SteelBallPun
    SteelBallPun Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Options

Well, good job, claps all around. Personally, I think the changes are just... boring. They don't do much for them besides just make them faster, wow. That's it, that's all they got, that and the totally useful pins. Not like you can actually use their power to down anybody, anyway. So, maybe they spread damage faster, but the mend time counters that, and then, on top of that, they lose an efficient way to actually use a couple of perks. So, I'm not really even excited about the changes. Might as well have left them alone.

Post edited by SteelBallPun on
  • LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,989
    Options

After seeing a video by Otz recently about him using Infectous fright on Legion, as well as my own experience using it on Bubba this past weekend with Monitor... I wanna try it, lol. Injure everyone with FF, just to start a chain of downing injured survivors with monitor+infectous.

The game at 13:45 is what im referencing for those curious

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428
    Options

Nah chief this is a nerf, congrats you can mangle the next person you may or may not even get to hit after the first mandatory frenzy hit. Meanwhile as it is now everyone you hit gets mangled if you have sloppy (not banking on needing them to group up like idiots with your 32 meter terror radius for you to do anything meaningful) or you just get a boatload of STBFL stacks. So we get shafted with on hit builds going down the drain completely and they mend faster now but don't worry you move 0.2 meters faster, ######### off. Worst part they aren't going to do anything else to Legion after this for months so we're stuck with this garbage.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

Any change that removes or reduces playstyles/choices is bad in my opinion.

Shifting strength out of Legion's power, that is already weak and more harmful than helpful in some situations, and into add-ons is a bad move.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

Let's see how it turns out.