If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What really trapper need to be more fun

Options

This is only personal opinion, and I really like if other users of the forum explain their opinions. I think all players agree that playng trapper already is a diffucult killer at red rank/vs surv with friends, also because of gen rushing and early game of take and set traps. But if there is a thing that triggers me when I play him and make this not fun is the fact that I losing time for a not good decision of design. I really hate the fact that the brilliant aura that cover traps go away when I'm near it, and I explain now why. I like put traps sometimes (like any other player I suppose), not only to trap loops, but also in place cover by grass for example. And when I want to take that and put in another spot (for example after a surv close it) it really becames sometimes a nightmare, because of the problem of search the correct position of view to take it. Sometimes when putting a trap on the top of a stair or something similar it becames also a nightmare because of loosing time for a problem of again search the correct position to take it if I want to do it, again for the same problem that the command doesnt appear, and I risk to put a foot on it! Why do not put it simple and make more easy take (if trap is in trappers main attack zone I think I have to can put it no matter what the direction I'm looking, at less precision) and see traps? Why you remove the aura when the killer is near his traps? Please also make that traps a little bigger! If I want for example to block a stair on lery want that stair really block! I want the trap to covers all of it, not that survivors can pass near it with no problems and make it usless and me loosing my time!