Here's why I don't play survivor that much anymore

Sure camping and tunneling are a pain, but I have accepted that is a part of the game. What has turned me off from playing survivor ( this is just my opinion) is that the objective of doing gens and occasionaly saving a teammate has gotten really old for me. Im not saying killers have ruined my experience either, the killer has nothing to do with my opinion. I am curious if anyone feels the same.

Comments

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

cool.

• Clocktower6
    Clocktower6 Member Posts: 81

I dont know if you are being sarcastic but thanks for the feedback

• Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121

I actually dont care anymore. If I am tired of doing gens then I will go and look for the killer so I can run him for a little bit to mix up my gameplay.

But I know how you feel. Press and holding a button is really boring. Especially if you are the gen-jockey in a game.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Why the survivor objective need to be looked at.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Yeah dude no problem, I just take the game with a bit of salt, i'm gonna get trash teammates on solo who walk and crouch walk when the Killer is no where near or get Killers who are super tunnel camp sweats, I move on and keep playing, just use it as a skill opportunity and time for plays.

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641

just run around look for the killer and play some chases. it's what you become after many thousands of hours. unless you feel like you can win the match as a solo player, don't bother with gens, if nobody does them why should you? try to have some fun in the chase at least

• Clocktower6
    Clocktower6 Member Posts: 81

I respect that, thats the kind of mindset I try and use as well

• SaintDenisSlasher
    SaintDenisSlasher Member Posts: 227

Survivor is pretty boring BUT it's also easy to win. I think those 2 things are part of what makes the community so toxic

I think an easy fix for this for me would be like an extreme mode where you play in first person as a survivor. Because holy ######### that would make every killer scary.....imagine running from Billy in VR.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

survivor is less stressful to play but fun killer is just boring in my opinion and a stressful mode

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I never find doing gens annoying. Maybe I find trying to hit ruin skill checks every game a bit annoying but I'm one of the few who don't bored of doing gens.

Main reason I play as survivor is to talk with my mates. I think if I was playing solo survivor or killer this whole time I would have left this game years ago.

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367

I thought the rift challenges for survivors met the requirement of "additional objectives to do while in a match"?