I was thinking of buying legion, but now...

With these recent legion changes being added to the game soon would you guys still recommend the purchase of the legion?

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971
    edited November 2019

discordance and mad grit are ight

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

A week ago, I actually advised against getting Legion. Now, I would advise to get them. Sure, deep wound got another nerf. But now they're closer to their old speed, and vaulting speeds now make vaulting worth it. I still really wish they'd add something to hitting someone with deep wound, as it is now 99% pointless. But yeah, I think this is more of a buff than a Nerf.

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338

I almost wasted 9k shards on him. Luckily some weeks ago they ######### discordance in the sanctuary so no. Is not worth it

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

They are viable with nemesis. 20 seconds consistent downs are funny as hell (for the killer). They are patching this for sure.

• Bleediss
    Bleediss Member Posts: 130

Discordance is a top tier detection perk if you want that.

Iron Maiden and Mad Grit are bad but really fun to use for a bit of a giggle in meme builds.

The killer itself is fun, but they're very weak, which might change depending on how good Nemesis is for a cheesy old Legion build.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Does this answer your question?

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

If the Nemesis Legion is intentional, then yes~

If it's not and DW gets another nerf, buffing Borrowed Time ONCE AGAIN... I'd still recommend him. Legion may not be the best but he is best boi.