Spirit's New Vaulting Animation

Options

Its waaaaay too smooth for her. She's supposed to be twitchy, stiff and phase-y. Having her casually vault a window makes it unsuitable for her theme and appearance.

I hope that Behavior decides to at least do it justice, by having it be customized for her.

Watch it here on Reddit → https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/dyrmhp/new_vault_animation_for_spirit/

Comments

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Remember on her PTB where her vault animation was just walking through the window as though it wasn't even there? That would be WAY cooler.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,683
    Options

I don't get why they gave her a new vault animation like this. It's comically bad. All they had to do was have her immediately grab the ledge or something as soon as the vault starts, then phase through like always. Survivors will clearly see she's vaulting, but she keeps her current awesome animation.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

That looks... weird

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,784
    Options

I just imagined her twitching during the vault, losing balance and falling on her face.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

I know, right? You'd think she'd have her unique animation or something.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 994
    Options

Why couldn't they just use her vaulting animation from her PTB? It was epic and really fit her character.. this one is just... off..

• Williamz
    Williamz Member Posts: 143
    Options

Absolutely agree 100%.

They could of made her ghostly float up and then put her feet onto the window and then float down while her arms remain free and twitchy.

There is so many intresting designs they could of done for a ghostly "spirit."

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284
    Options

How cool would it be if parts of her body slowly appeared on the opposite side of the window as her vault? The new animation seems really boring, lazy, and doesn't fit with her ghostly aesthetic.