Borrow time idea

I know that BY recently got changed, but I gave an idea so that it goes against Insidious.
Now the perk activates in killers heartbeat, which can be countered by Insidious, Pig and Wraith (no heartbeat abilities)
What if instead of terror radius this perk would activate based on killers proximity to hooked survivor, let's say 20m. Why 20? Smallest based heartbeat (not counting tier 1 Myers)
This is just an idea and I'd like to ask everyone to write their comments without behaving like snobby children

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I think it's fine the way it is now. Insidious is barely used because of how weak it is, why nerf it indirectly like that? Just don't rescue if you see the Killer has Insidious.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,123
    Yucchi said:
    I know that BY recently got changed, but I gave an idea so that it goes against Insidious.
    Now the perk activates in killers heartbeat, which can be countered by Insidious, Pig and Wraith (no heartbeat abilities)
    What if instead of terror radius this perk would activate based on killers proximity to hooked survivor, let's say 20m. Why 20? Smallest based heartbeat (not counting tier 1 Myers)
    This is just an idea and I'd like to ask everyone to write their comments without behaving like snobby children
    I feel like that’d be fine, especially because BT is kind of a 1 for 1 perk in most situations. But also the guy who commented above me makes a fair point.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Yucchi said:

I would agree with that.
    Also insidious should see a rework in my opinion