Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Themed Survivor Builds

So, odd topic, but would like to know what other players might think.

I've come up with a few good perk builds for survivors (some may be obvious and maybe even meta already, I'm not sure) and wanted to have a well-rounded list of them, and started naming them killer-name style after legitimate aspects of the game from the survivors' point of view: (The Locker = Inner Strength+Head On build, The Chest = Streetwise+Ace in the Hole+Plunderer's Instinct build, etc) and since DBD doesn't save builds, I figured when I start putting them to use in-game, why not allocate each build to a survivor? To decide who gets what build, I considered primarily based on what I considered the primary perk in the build and if it belonged to a survivor, and past that, just general feel of the character. I might need some advice on some, given a little "writer's block" with a specific few survivors.

Dwight (The Campfire) (Buff allies, work on generators together)

Meg (The Chase) (run fast, run a lot)

Claudette (The Med-Kit) (straightforward heal)

Jake (The Stealth?) (Be quiet)

Nea (The Chest) (find chests, use their contents efficiently)

Laurie (The Obsession) (be the obsession, take advantage)

Ace (The Chance) (increase luck, increase likelihood of escaping hook)

Bill (The Hatch) (survive til the end, find hatch, escape)

Feng Min (The Generator) (maximize speed and effectiveness of repairing generators, solo or otherwise)

David (The Injured) (be injured with No Mither, get buffs while injured)

Quentin (The Map) (reveal auras to allies)

Tapp (The Flashlight) (keep an eye on the killer and/or killer tools for advantage)

Kate (The Window) (take advantage of windows and vault locations)

Adam (????)

Jeff (The Toolbox) (sabotage hooks and/or killer tools as quickly as possible to leave as few hooks available)

Jane (????)

Ash (The Dying) (use time on the ground wisely to extremely minimize the chance of ever being hooked)

Nancy (The Locker) (take advantage of lockers)

Steve (The Hook) (make it easier for you and allies to be rescued from hooks and survive after rescue)

Yui (????) (Pallets? Avoid being tracked by blood trails and the Hemorrage condition?)

Main issues are Adam Francis and Jane Romero... All of their perks are a bit... Miss-matched, can't put my finger on just one each to build around... Let alone come up with a neat name for the builds and them feel remotely appropriate to the respective survivors. Any suggestions?

Only other build I've considered is "The Key" (opposite of The Map, maximize your own aura-reading ability) but that doesn't fit any one survivor.