Nemesis and Legion

Options

I've seen some mention that this perk on Legion would take them back to being in line with the old Legion. Old Legion was before my time, so I don't have a frame of personal experience to reference.

Can someone who is seeing the potential in putting this perk on Legion give a rundown on how this would be greatly beneficial or perhaps game-changing for them?

Much thanks.

Comments

• Myers_Is_My_Dad
    Myers_Is_My_Dad Member Posts: 42
    Options

Essentially because Legion could run this perk, it would mean that pallet-stunning the Legion player would be a very risky move. They could vault the pallet and stab with Deep Wounds, and then since you are Oblivious they could just follow you without even needing to hit/outplay you further for you to eventually go down.

• EverflowingRiver
    EverflowingRiver Member Posts: 562
    Options

Seems like a big risk though because you are banking on being hit with the pallet

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,398
    edited November 2019
    Options

Nemesis has counterplay though so the forums ive seen at least are pretty indiferent about it. Its more about bop because oh im just gonna follow you then smack you then follow you again till you bleed out. I hope they keep nemesis because its basically dark devotion legion. Legion lost a lot he cant use sloppy dark devotion and stbfl give him this at least.

• OldManGloom
    OldManGloom Member Posts: 51
    Options

Thanks - I see how that could be really beneficial to them. It could really go a long way to making survivors question their confidence in using a pallet.

• Myers_Is_My_Dad
    Myers_Is_My_Dad Member Posts: 42
    Options

Yea I'm going to miss Dark Devotion too, Legion was basically the only killer that could get any use out of that perk and they remove it from him. :C

I think Beast of Prey takes too long for it to be efficient. Nemesis is more efficient, as long as the survivor makes the "mistake" of pallet stunning Legion while their power is available.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,398
    edited November 2019
    Options

Basically this turns it into a guessing game which is kinda cool because its like "do i risk the pallet or just throw it down and play it safe". It gives something for survivors to be afraid of. And RIP dark devotion we had a lot of good times together.