Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Unlocking Rift Tiers

Not sure if it’s working as intended but...

I was at tier 31 and had “unlocked” one tier by using 100 auric cells.

It did change my tier to 32 but all the items/unlockables were still grayed out.

Is this how it’s supposed to work? I thought by purchasing one tier through auric cell would automatically unlock that set of cosmetics?

Thank you guys in advance!

Comments

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869
    edited November 2019

You have to complete a tier to unlock its items. By buying a tier you unlocked 31 and the progress you made on that tier transformed to next tier. For example you had 3 rift fragments missing for tier 31, after buying a tier you now have 3 fragments left for tier 32.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Basically buying a tier is giving you +10 rift fragments so if you already had 5 rift fragments you’ll keep them on the next tier

• AgentBristow
    AgentBristow Member Posts: 30

#########, confusing as hell but thank you for your responses. Love that there are still helpful & friendly members on here. Happy hunting! ❤️

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367

Be thankful survivors now tell others what challenges they are doing so the team can help.