If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I COULDN'T PLAY AT ALL.

Options
Kirito1298
Kirito1298 Member Posts: 5
edited November 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Alright. So I tried to play at around 1 AM today (JST) on switch and until now 10 AM, I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND A SINGLE MATCH DUE TO LACK OF PLAYERS. I don't know how matchmaking works but please, can't devs put people who are looking for a match together regardless of their ranks because I'm really contemplating on just selling my physical copy of the game. Another suggestion is that they can allow cross-play so that it would be faster to play. HOPE DEVS CAN TAKE ACTION ABOUT THIS.

Comments

• Kirito1298
    edited November 2019
    Options

This is my total gametime and about half of it were just looking for a match. I really really enjoy the game, but I'm just so frustrated right now because it's my off from work and COULD NOT ENJOY IT AS ALL GAME'S PURPOSE IS ESSENTIALLY TO BE ENJOYED BY PLAYERS. Sorry for the rant, and I really hope the developers would do something. I bought Feng Min's Chinese outfit and I would really love to spend more if I could enjoy the game at all.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

Probably won't be fixed until crossplay is enabled between console and pc. Queue times would in theory be reduced dramatically. Xbox for example has a crap load of players right now thanks to the game pass. I can't speak for ps4.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

They already do match across ranks. 1am-10am isn't exactly peak time, and Switch has very few players unfortunately. What region are you playing in?

• Kirito1298
    Options

Asia I suppose? Philippines to be exact. Does that affect matchmaking?

• Kirito1298
    Options

I really wish they would.Though I doubt it since Switch lacks content that PC players have such as Freddy and Leather face. But I really do hope they find a way to improve console's matchmaking system.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options

It can affect matchmaking as it relies on players in your region to also be playing the game when you are playing it.

I don't know how many people bought the Switch in the Philippines but I doubt all of them bought DBD. And even then those who bought it might not have played it everyday.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited November 2019
    Options

It can do, as @DelsKibara pointed out the queue times depend a lot on how many people in your region are playing the game at the same time. From what I understand, Switch queues are not great in general, but it's probably a lot more bearable in places like the US.

Unfortunately there's not a whole lot you can do about it, except wait for crossplay to be implemented. Although it's good that you brought it up on the forums, because it's possible there's something the devs can do about it knowing that there are people like you waiting 9 hours in queue.

• Kirito1298
    Options

Oh. Thanks for the info. I hope crossplay will be implemented asap even if it's for consoles only.I watched some movies and anime during that 9 hours ;-;