Cosmetic Presets

Options

Hi, one thing i really love from team fortress 2 is the way they implement load out presets. Now im not asking you have a presets for perks but purely for cosmetic configurations. outfit section kinda works in this way but a lot of Items (the new Huntress mask from the rift as an example) do not have outfit to go with them.

One thing that i really think would bring for personalization is to have a quick ABC tab next to the the cosmetic slots allowing for different presets.

I'd love to have different presets for wither i wank to play legion as Susie or Frank based model skins

Or for huntress I three main custom cosmetics "outfits" I cycle through. When I have a bad match and im frustrated i like to switch my cosmetics kinda as a way of letting go of the frustration.

I also do this on my survivors but not as much unless I really potato.

While I do like the idea of having perk builds and cosmetics being preset I think that's a little to ambitious. I would kinda be nice not to be menu-ing so much.

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

It's an interesting idea, and more customization is nice.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

I would love to have presets, both for loadout and for cosmetics (especially now that we have charms as well). It would be a great QOL change, if the team can spare the resources to make it happen.