If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

FIX THE RANKING SYSTEM

Options

I keep getting matched with the worst survivors ever who don’t understand looping or hardly anything about the game. The past few days I don’t want to play survivor at all. This game is only fun on the killer side right now since this ranking system is complete and utter garbage. Like maybe there should be a grading system for how long you lead killers on chases for or how many times you stun them in a chase? And why is the reset gap so huge? None of it makes sense. Lol

Comments

• vux_intruder
    vux_intruder Member Posts: 175
    Options

Constantly matched with the worst players ever when I play as survivor and then constantly matched with the most try hard SWF when playing as killer. IT MAKES NO SENSE. This game is gonna spiral down if they don’t fix the ranking system. And maybe add a long time out for anyone who leaves a game and a way to differentiate between disconnects and someone leaving on purpose? But no, let’s keep dishing out new content for money and instead of using that money to balance our game and implement changes that the community has asked for for years now we will just keep people coming back with new content until they realize how trash their experience is overall playing it.