Jaws in DBD

BabyBubbaMain
BabyBubbaMain Member Posts: 97
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

If Jaws was ever introduced into Dead by Daylight, how would everything work out?

I know this is a crazy idea but this is just a fun idea, tell me your thoughts guys :)

Comments

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

there isn’t a way to incorporate it at all with current mechanics

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

As @not_Queen herself stated recently, he'd flop around a lot but, here's the CATCH, he does it very fast.

• xyzdx
    xyzdx Member Posts: 66

here's an idea he slides around and there's a constant thing of water under him that allows him to slide around the map and his ability could be he dives under the map and moves a distance before jumping out and doing an attack

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434

It's impossible but I would imagine it would play like Depth, the shark game.

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293
    edited November 2019

The only way I can ever see this working is the entity puts a bubble of water around the shark and even then it'll be complicated to code

• Viracocha72
    Viracocha72 Member Posts: 207

"He is going to flop around on the ground but, powered by pure hatred, he will do it very fast.

He is a very fast boi. That's why he would be the best."

The exact comment, I saved it because it gave me a good laugh.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483
    edited November 2019

Everybody gets a boat and jaws gets two hits and then drags the boat to a giant octopus that is controlled by the entity. Other boats can come drag you away from the octopus just like being saved from a hook. Instead of pallets and jungle gyms, etc... there are harpoons and just random junk floating in the water that extends so deep that jaws would just lose sight if he went under it. After five signal towers on different islands are repaired, the exits are opened up and revealed.

I hope nobody took this serious because that would be a major garbage dump and I hope to god that it would never happen in this game

Edit: but if for some God awful reason this was implemented, baby shark is the chase music

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

I feel like we could take a Dr. Evil approach and give him a laser beam. The more he flops the more powerful the laser beam is.

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253

I read something else instead of Jaws, I was like ######### lol.