Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please give console dedicated servers. p l e a s e.

Can we just get dedicated servers. I know they're expensive and all, but like. This game is just, un-fun for both sides. Q's have been getting longer, people are leaving. I cant get a survivor or a killer game without them dodging the lobby or a 30+ wait. It could fix a ton of the FPS problems, and all in all I just hope we get these servers. I just want to play the game, Please.

Comments

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    They said there is a known queue issue and they are on it. They'll patch as soon as is resolved
  • DavyisKing
    DavyisKing Member Posts: 14

@azazer said:
    They said there is a known queue issue and they are on it. They'll patch as soon as is resolved

that's not an answer, nor is about the post. Dedicated servers will even the playing field, and fix all the issues for q's.

• azazer
    Uh yes it does answer your question. That 30 min wait time is a queue issue they know about and is being fixed. They also commented they are working on the FPS. They are fixing it without a server. 
  • DavyisKing
    DavyisKing Member Posts: 14

@azazer said:
    Uh yes it does answer your question. That 30 min wait time is a queue issue they know about and is being fixed. They also commented they are working on the FPS. They are fixing it without a server. 

Ok, they fixed q's. Still didn't answer the question. And they can try to fix FPS but I can promise you it wont work. And if it does. I'll apologize.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

FPS has nothing to do with servers. Are you talking about lag? Dedicated servers wouldn't necessarily solve those either, since ######### connections don't magically become awesome with dedicated servers.

• azazer

@azazer said:

Ok, they fixed q's. Still didn't answer the question. And they can try to fix FPS but I can promise you it wont work. And if it does. I'll apologize.

Ok, then no. We will not be getting a server. Question answer and all your complaints addressed