We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Spawn totem around generator [Actual problem in the game]

Developers, please correct the problem of totem revival next to the generators. This problem has existed for more than 2 years, and you still haven’t done anything about it.

5 games out of 10, totem will definitely spawn next to the generator, this greatly affects the outcome of the game. The game is just beginning and you no longer have the fourth ability. 

This is one of the reasons why I simply do not want to continue the match. The game is just beginning, after 30 seconds the totem has disappeared.

Do something already, for example, by blocking the cleaning of the totem for the first generator until it is started, or simply delete the spawn next to the generator, because it’s easy to write 5-6 lines of code.

Comments

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

I think the problem is that however hexes goes down to fast and when hex is dowm is a vacant perk slot. They need to fix that situation. If some survivor dont like ruin (ehen the team does gen for me is not a problem) nerf ruin and noed for example, but make that cant goes down.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I always screenshot it whenever it happens to me.

And it happens at least within half my games.

I know Hex Perks are strong and that's why they can be removed from the game. But please don't make it trivial to find them. Give survivors a reason to go out searching for it rather than have it spawn right next to their objective.