New killer ideas

Options

Greetings I did this post to give ideas to devs to make new possible killers or survivors licensed or not. Here are the ideas:

• Alien DLC : Could it be only adding Alien, predator and Ripley. I would gladly pay 11 euros for it (Why not 2 killers 1 survivors DLC)
  • Frozen bloodlines: Yuki onna as a killer who would use the last weapon that last on yamaoka state and map could be like Frozen lands temple yamaoka variation.
  • Jason Voorhees and pennywise but I don't really see pennywise and Jason would be hard to find a power.
  • Jeeper creepers DLC (I would really like this one too)
  • Some random like a vampire killer, portegeist, or werewolf.
  • Pyramid head but hard to introduce a power i think.

Comments

• xyzdx
    xyzdx Member Posts: 66
    Options

Easy Jason Voorhees rage mode for a power all actions are 20% faster you also are 20% faster for how a certain amount of seconds.

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045
    Options

Maybe somekind of myers but the more he loses survivors, get stunned, miss attack the more time is on chase more power get for getting rage mode and can't be reverted.

Tier 1 4,4ms speed like normal killer.

Tier 2 4,6 ms speed breaking, damaging, grabbing and recover from missed attack 10%

Tier 3 4,8ms lunge increased, speed breaking damaging etc increased in 20%

Of course he can't go down of tiers.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

Jeepers Creepers will probably never be in the game due to the original creator diddling kids. Would really like to see an Alien chapter.

• FabV
    FabV Member Posts: 173
    Options

An Alien chapter would make me like "Shut up and take my money"

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045
    Options

Maybe a paragraph like they did on Bubba or ghostface

• Nomadd
    Nomadd Member Posts: 167
    Options

I'd LOVE to see two chapters:

• Hellraiser - Pinhead and Kirsty Cotton
    • Silent Hill - Pyramid Head and James Sunderland
  • Chilllz95
    Chilllz95 Member Posts: 6
    Options

I think they should have another single survivor dlc like Ash. Have Doctor Who.

• LordEmrich
    LordEmrich Member Posts: 258
    Options

As for Jason he literally has his own game where he is the only killer. If he was gonna be in this game then you could just pick a couple of his powers from that game and use it here. I'd like the instant map teleportation and warping.