killer face camping

Options
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/793/796ORPKCHKER.docx There was an error displaying this embed.

i dont about you all but a killer that can one shot more then 1 player, face camps infront of each hooked survivour like leatherface for example i dont know what else can you do he can hit multiple of players at the same time so if camps your screwed even if you have borrowed time so they should do something about when players face camp esspically killers that can one shot you

Comments

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764
    edited November 2019
    Options

I think that add a blood points reward (like bbq) to borrowed time , to incentivate casual and solo player can be a good first step. Then buff camaraderie to make more time for survivor to save against camper killers and hooked survivor die late. Also more blood points reward for not camping killers and punishment on peep reward for camper killers, so they'll remain in the lowest rank. And more reward for camped survivors, so they can also peep in camped matches and going up in ranks, where are not camper killers more.