If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

please sell cheaper cosmetics!

Options

cosmetics are now like $10 for 3 pieces/one outfit! you guys used to sell 26 pieces for just $5!!

Comments

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    Options

Yes 10$ for cosmetics with no new visual or sound effects is greedy.

8$ is acceptable

• Some_Dood64
    Some_Dood64 Member Posts: 122
    Options

If the ability to get them with shards is there, do that. You really want them that badly? Put some effort in, or cough up some dough.

• BlackRainbow
    BlackRainbow Member Posts: 40
    Options

Well, it's of course expensive. It's a pitty that it costs that much and that most of those cosmetics are only for real money. Maybe Dead by Daylight Team needs that money.

• Andreyu44
    Options

So they can bring us licensed chapters but never fix the game?

Ok.

• BlackRainbow
    BlackRainbow Member Posts: 40
    Options

Well, then don't buy licensed Chapters. And if it's too expensive don't buy any comsetics. Just get the one you can pay with those blue shards thingys

• Andreyu44
    edited November 2019
    Options

Which requires you to play for 100 hours just for a skin.

And "dont buy anything" doesnt mean anything for my point

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,327
    Options

I dont have any problems with the 10 Dollar/Euro-cosmetics. However, I wish that more cosmetics would release, also for cheaper prize with Color Variations.

And it would be great if the DLCs when bought via money would give another Set or even more as Cosmetics... Maybe those brown Cosmetics in the Shop as Baseline for purchased DLCs.

The "special Cosmetic" you get when buying a DLC for money is really...meh.

• Theetis
    Theetis Member Posts: 153
    Options

I just wish that skins that are Auric Cell exclusive (excluding the ones for licensed characters) should also become buyable with Iridescent Shards at least 6 months after their release. That way more skins will become slowly accessible to players who don't spend money on Auric Cells much, and devs will still get their money, because not many people are willing to grind out that many shards anyway. It gives you an alternative though.

• Kumakx
    Kumakx Member Posts: 262
    Options

I wonder if you walk in the shop like that and ask the owner to sell stuff for lower prices. Just because you believe price is not low enough doesn't mean they should lower it. They can sell it as high as they want, at worst noone will buy given cosmetics, but that's their problem. That's how world works, you can sell your stuff for whatever price you want, at worst you will get little to even no customers.