Why do killer mains think DS is OP and not head on?

2»

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

head on is honestly kinda fun to deal with makes lockers a scary place lol

• Hex_ToasterBath
    Hex_ToasterBath Member Posts: 38

I'm a killer main, I don't think DS is overpowered in anyway. Now before you start beating your meat on your keyboard, listen up, DS was reworked to punish bad killers for tunneling, if you have a problem with DS, that means you might wanna put more time into killer.

• bgbomb
    bgbomb Member Posts: 434

Because ds makes the most powerful playstyle of killer can't play anymore.

And head-on is only a perk like a flashlight but harder to use.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

More like if I'm a realistic player which it seems I am

• TeddyR
    TeddyR Member Posts: 46

Bro i was playing last night and my friend kept getting tunneled, keep in mind we dont have DS, but after that experinence we just started upgrading Lori.

I understand why killers hat DS but theres a good chance if you get to that hook or find someone itll be the rescuer and you can punish them, and if its not well boom now you have one person not working on gens one person whos going to wait like an entire minute for the person to heal and make sure your not there and you could go for the other two.

NOED could also be accused of rewarding bad killers since it can be used to just insta down survivors after tunneling the entire game or chasing one person way longer yhan you should.

In the end every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so killers should stop complaining before both DS and ruin get nerfed

• Not killer mains, it's crybaby killers only that complain about DS. They seriously want the forum to believe that they can down a rescuing survivor and find the unhooked survivor in under 60 seconds, which is some achievement, but then the whole game is thrown by a 5 second stun! Judging by their own whiney BS, they should easily have the DS survivor downed and hooked in another 30 secs. Indore it, it's just really bad killers, applying brown rank gameplay to red ranks ideas

• I don't think either is OP but ds gives survivors a pass for any mistakes for a minute and a 5 second stun if they can hit an easy skillcheck. Plus it lets survs humanshield with little punishment

• DonnieTheZombie
    DonnieTheZombie Member Posts: 229

Because it's a choice to walk in front of a locker after head on got activated, opposed to being to forced to wait a minute to avoid ds

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164

Really have nothing to complain about when I play killer. Well maybe bodyblocking a hook but it doesn't happen that often.

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 715

Some examples of the stupid stuff you can get with both those perks, add a flashlight and it’s even worse. More of this to come with the new pallet reset perk I’d wager.

They talk about not adding things that would ‘break immersion’ while teams of little girls stun lock a giant demon by jumping in and out of lockers.