The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer do you play the best and which killer do you play for fun?

Basically the title which killer would you play to rank up and which to mess around for me i play freddy the best (his synergy is so good if i hook someone i have PGTW and BBQ so i just tp to a gen i see a survivor on smack it then chase the survivor down them put them on a hook same thing). But for fun i play impossible skillcheck doctor (because good luck playing him against low ranks *Sad face*) and Legion (Again good luck against good survivors).

Comments

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

I'm not good with any killer but have them all in lvl 50.

Leatherface, Trapper, Doctor is my favourites just for the fun factor. The rest is pretty..meh for the most part.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Probably Spirit for best in terms of stats. Pig with Video Tape and John's Medical File would be second. Super sneaky dashes with plenty of stall.

As for fun? Doctor. There's something oddly cathartic and enjoyable about making everybody on the map SCREAM. I don't know why.

• TooKoolFoU
    TooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378

Based on people I can play well is very interesting. I enjoy the hillbilly, nurse, spirit, wraith, Ghostface.

for fun is more like clown,bubba, legion, trapper

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887
    edited November 2019

I play best with Myers, and I also have the most fun with him. He's my main for killer.

Other killers I play for fun but don't necessarily do great with is Clown, Plague and Wraith.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

My best/favourites are probably one and the same, which are Wraith and Legion.

Have a lot of fun playing these bois.

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 914

Most fun & best: Oni, Ghostface

Just fun, not best: Demogorgon, Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Huntress, Plague

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

Best probably Spirit, but thats because I have a decent Headset and ears.

Most fun with Pig.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

I think I am decent with freddy and he is also one I play for fun.

My favourite killer to play as is Pig but I do better with Freddy

• ArrowTheGreat11
    ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

I like Trapper for fun but I play Billy the best

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

I'm at my best with Freddy and Leatherface, but I do have some weird fun with Legion and Hillbilly.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I'm the best when I play as Spirit.

But when I want to have some fun scaring survivors, I choose Ghostface and any indoor map.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

PIG

And for just playing... probably Plague or Nurse.

• WickedMilk03
    WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624

I play freddy and ghostface for fun, I will resume playing spirit after nerf bc dc's

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

Best: Billy by a long shot. When I started playing, I always played trapper which just got stale. Tried a couple different killers and Billy became my favorite, probably because he resembles a character I played in a halloween attraction lol. Started getting better with him and he became my main.

Fun: I've experimented with Leatherface and The Wraith for a little bit, which is sometimes fun, but ended up becoming the same story as the trapper for me. More recently I've been playing spirit and really enjoying it. She might become a second main killer for me.

But I'd also like to become good with the nurse... Wish me luck on that one lol

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

For fun:

-Sniper/Impossible skillcheck Doc

-Scratch Mirror Myers

-Not hooking Legion (survivors LOVE this build)

When I aim to kill:

-Drift King Billy

-Silent bell Wraith (this depends)

-Silent Ghost Face

When I aim to win after I bother to do some practice:

-Fast charge Nurse (I typically need a few warm up games before I bring my Nurse out)

PS: This is all on PS4

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I only play for fun and ranking up by itself doesn't appeal to me, so Wraith only.

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338

to have fun i love wraith

to do best and rank up Hag, Freddy and Spirit (sometimes).

• DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301

I'm good with and have fun playing as Pig, Demogorgon, Wraith and Spirit.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

My best killer and the killer I have most fun with is double-speed-Bubba. Takes a while to get used to an almost 3 second charge time but having a slight chance to anti-loop and possibly multi-down people running around the same pallet using an AOE chainsaw attack is just overly satisfying. I just love Bubba even though he could need some serious love from the devs in terms of his base power.

• honestlybaffled
    honestlybaffled Member Posts: 175

I play best pig, but I find Wraith fun.

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257

Best: Freddy

Fun: Trapper, Ghostface, Hag

• Toxic_Plag
    Toxic_Plag Member Posts: 42

I’m best with Billy and Demo

and I like playing GhostFace

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92

Best: Spirit, Freddy, Ghost Face, Trapper

Fun: Plague, Doctor (Impossible Skillchecks/Iridescent King w/ High Stimulus Electrode)

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

I'm best with Hag and Bully and play Huntress for fun.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,954

I'm pretty ass at every killer and I play bubba myers and legion for fun

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Billy for fun and also the one Im most familiar with, tho I have to admit that Pig was my way to go if I wanted to have a fun time, that was before the devs nerfed her.

• xyzdx
    xyzdx Member Posts: 66

My favorite killer at the one I play as 2B huntress I love her long-range talk as well as huntress lullaby makes it impossible for people to get generators done. And the shape I love his ability to one hits survivors of the stock it's such a good ability and often leads me to victory.

4fun demogorgon he's one of those bounce Killers but because of that he's easily to a it's easy for him to lose also I often just get Lutz and then my portals destroyed.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I play Pig and GF for fun, but I play Spirit to win.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

If I'm taking the match seriously, I'll play Freddy, trapper, ghostface. If I'm goofing around, I'll play speed Wraither, huntress or hillbilly.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

honestly, i'd pick the same killer for both:

Trapper.

idk why but when i play him it feels like its entirely different from any other killer, even if im just M1-ing them.

on a second place for the strength category i'd place Billy. while he is stronger than Trapper, i dont seem to be able to top my Trapper games with him tbh. last season i was literally incapable of pipping with anyone but Trapper from rank 3 upwards...

for the fun category, id say there are multiple second places: Ghostface, Demogorgon and Doctor are the ones i enjoy a lot aswell.

• SanityNight
    SanityNight Member Posts: 101

Doctor and Myers, I usually play Ghostface as my fin killer even though he is very similar to Myers. But his whole stalking thing is a little weird for and im still getting used to it.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

My best is Pig. I play Legion for fun.

• Jacksansyboy
    Jacksansyboy Member Posts: 174

ONLY 3 PEOPLE EVEN NAMED HAG!?!

oof.

I play best with Hag, and used to have most fun with her, but eventually i was too good, so it stopped being fun, and i don't play killer enough to rank up very far, i only get to purple, and people are still terrible vs hag up there. I got Bubba yesterday, and he's kind of fun, not as good as other killers, but fun. I sometimes have fun with trapper, but usually play hillbilly.

• liquidlight
    liquidlight Member Posts: 344

I play Spirit the best. She's a beast and I know I'll do well with her. I play Wraith, Doctor, Pig, and Clown for fun.

• Orchid
    Orchid Member Posts: 38

I really do feel Freddy Krueger the most right now, i feel like i play best with him. I am able to destroy toxic swf s without sweating and i am really happy with my strats on him. Overall he is my S tier killer.

For fun I play Legion a lot. I just do not care if i get a 4k or any kills at all. Most of the time i just let the last one/two escape because i had my fun and i want everyone to feel good in the game. Also i have noticed that it is really hard to depip on him if u stab lots of survivors in frenzy. That is pretty neat since save the best for last encourages me to get em mending. You should definitely try him. Survivors tend to get cocky when they see legion because they see him as low tier killer, but they do not realise he is probably the best detection killer. With him you always have map control. Grab yourself an irredescent button and end loops quickly.

Wraith is pretty fun too, the no cooldown build on it is godlike (thanks Otz for this one).

Also i would have said in the past that clown and doc are fun to play, but as you go up in rank you will start sweating and having a hard time not stressing out too much. I personally dislike bejng angry in a game and I always try to make it a fun experience. But with clown, if you don t use that finger add on with the one hit after bottle, you won t be able to put out with anything. Or that might be just my problem, maybe I am a really bad clown. And with doctor i keep getting bullied in the most unfun ways that ruin my fun. I sometimes regret choosing him instead of Freddy or Nurse.

I really find spirit fun but i feel like y'all gonna hate me, so I will shut up, pretend you didn t see this.

Have a nice day!

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164

Freddy,mm,nurse.

For fun gf,clown,spirit

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Serious mode:trapper,freddy,nurse and myers 😑

Fun mode:legion,plague,wraith and leatherface😁

• John_Doe
    John_Doe Member Posts: 236

I play pig best and trapper for fun

• Albtraum
    Albtraum Member Posts: 5

I have been experimenting with various killers, even playing some survivor matches for the times.

I am at my best with Trapper, he is my main and my go to but more and more players are DCing when they see the traps. I have also started playing more as Freddy and Michael, a bit of Hag as well.

For fun I like to play as Nurse because I really don't have a grasp on her just yet.

I dont have all the killers just yet but I am to soon.

PS: Xbox One player.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

I'm the best with Hag and Spirit

I play Plague for fun

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

I play Trapper and Freddy as my mains (4k almost every game)

For the fun I play in descendent order Trapper, Freddy, Huntress and GF

• Best:

Spirit

Fun:

Spirit going for 4k, 0 chase

• Soli
    Soli Member Posts: 2

best I play ghost Face and spirit but for fun I do insidious leatherface or just Camp survivors as him to piss people off and get salt😂🤦‍♂️

• hocrux
    hocrux Member Posts: 212

My main for farming are trapper/Billy, the ones i played for fun are doctor/plaque

• My best killer used to be pre rework Freddy, I am still having trouble with the new one because the perks I have unlocked for him don't work as good now.

Now though, I play Demogorgon only demogorgon all hail demogorgon best killer demogorgon no one but demodog all day demogorgon.

⁽ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᴰᵉᵐᵒᵍᵒʳᵍᵒⁿ⁾

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Billy and Huntress. Also Spirit and Nurse for fun now without feeling dirty. As long as its not just M1.