Options
Volfawott
Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
Do it. 

Comments

• Volfawott
    Options
    Well there was this time i sneaked into a metal concert with a friend without tickets, we both put on overalls and grabbed some toolboxes and told the employees that we have been called cause of malfunctioning sound. Once inside we put of the caps, took the drinks out of the toolboxes and blend into the crowd.

No one questioned anything.
    You sound like an awesome guy to hang out with.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Depends, you single fierce female killer?

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Well there was this time i sneaked into a metal concert with a friend without tickets, we both put on overalls and grabbed some toolboxes and told the employees that we have been called cause of malfunctioning sound. Once inside we put of the caps, took the drinks out of the toolboxes and blend into the crowd.

Thank you, do you have any stories to share?
  • Volfawott
    Options

Mate, I'm boring af. I'm 20 and I don't really hang out with people that often or do anything that interesting.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited July 2018
    Options

Mate, I'm boring af. I'm 20 and I don't really hang out with people that often or do anything that interesting.
    I understand, i have been kinda bored in RL since i lost contact with my crazier friends.
  • Volfawott
    Options

I understand, i have been kinda bored in RL since i lost contact with my crazier friends.

Hey at least you had those times.
    Something to look back on instead of just admiring what other people did.
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

I was once chased by a dog straight up the whole apartment stairs until i got to my mother's sister's wedding gathering and ran around the feast table for a solid minute . ( YES! i did learn from survivor ad pallet looped that bloodthristy killer)

• Volfawott
    Options
    ACoolName said:

I was once chased by a dog straight up the whole apartment stairs until i got to my mother's sister's wedding gathering and ran around the feast table for a solid minute . ( YES! i did learn from survivor ad pallet looped that bloodthristy killer)

When pallet looping saves lives.
    However you should have teabagged  the dog my friend.
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

Why the ######### does everyone and their mother have an epic fable that happened to them in their lives archived but I’m just over here like “I dropped a glass cup and it bounced once before shattering ecks dee”

• VayneHellslinger
    VayneHellslinger Member Posts: 47
    Options

Bout three years ago I was jogging to train for a local marathon and for some reason all the stray dogs in the area decided hunting me down was a fantastic idea. Pretty soon I had 4-6 dogs chasing me down the road till I made it to a high enough fence and hopped through someone's garden. Taught them a lesson the next day by punting one of them in the chest so hard he landed on the opposite side of the street.

• Volfawott
    Options

Why the [BAD WORD] does everyone and their mother have an epic fable that happened to them in their lives archived but I’m just over here like “I dropped a glass cup and it bounced once before shattering ecks dee”

I know the feeling, my life is about as interesting as dirt.
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@VayneHellslinger said:
    Bout three years ago I was jogging to train for a local marathon and for some reason all the stray dogs in the area decided hunting me down was a fantastic idea. Pretty soon I had 4-6 dogs chasing me down the road till I made it to a high enough fence and hopped through someone's garden. Taught them a lesson the next day by punting one of them in the chest so hard he landed on the opposite side of the street.

You live in Detroit or some ######### my guy?

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    Options

I broke my metatarsal bone of my left foot by stepping on a root and twisting my foot.

All I wanted to see were elks when I visited the USA. I've never seen elks in my life. Well, I guess I paid with a broken foot which I didn't get treated for six weeks, because I didn't know until it was discovered and everyone was just amazed how I kept going after that.

When I was way younger and played L4D intensively I starting having hallucinations in combination with insomnia. My mom told me one fine Saturday that she came into my room, after I kinda woke up and I was talking to someone. She told me I told her names... well, they were the characters from Left 4 Dead 1 and I was angry at my mom, because she couldn't see them. That was literally after I finally got sleep.

The other time was in the middle of the night after I played a lot of Left 4 Dead during summer time. I went to the kitchen and in the old flat I used to live in I had to pass the living room, so a car alarm went off and I freaked out. I legit believed zombies were coming and I panicked, because I had no guns.

It took me a minute to realize it's not gonna happen.

• Volfawott
    Options

I broke my metatarsal bone of my left foot by stepping on a root and twisting my foot.

All I wanted to see were elks when I visited the USA. I've never seen elks in my life. Well, I guess I paid with a broken foot which I didn't get treated for six weeks, because I didn't know until it was discovered and everyone was just amazed how I kept going after that.

When I was way younger and played L4D intensively I starting having hallucinations in combination with insomnia. My mom told me one fine Saturday that she came into my room, after I kinda woke up and I was talking to someone. She told me I told her names... well, they were the characters from Left 4 Dead 1 and I was angry at my mom, because she couldn't see them. That was literally after I finally got sleep.

The other time was in the middle of the night after I played a lot of Left 4 Dead during summer time. I went to the kitchen and in the old flat I used to live in I had to pass the living room, so a car alarm went off and I freaked out. I legit believed zombies were coming and I panicked, because I had no guns.

It took me a minute to realize it's not gonna happen.

Now I'm going to lie that made spill my tea on myself.
    Funny as hell story 
  • FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options

i once bit into an onion like an apple to prove a point to my mom.

• Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184
    Options

I ate PROFANITY on stage in front of a full auditorium of people back when I was a theater junkie. I was in a musical, and we were doing the opening song for the show. One part of the choreography was that we had to twist in a circle and jump in the air. Since the whole cast was on stage for this song, the stage got a little crowded and I was close to a set piece that had a slide on it. It was used for a different song where the singer had to slide down it for an entrance, and I wasn't aware of how close I was to it. I spun around, and my foot got caught under it mid-spin. After that, I toppled over and hit the ground face first. It really did not feel good at all! Being in the company of a sold out theater during that whole ordeal REALLY didn't help either.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Tombstone218 said:

What did you try to prove and how were you doing afterwards?

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Funny as hell story 

Roots are the spawn of the devil. To make the matter worse regarding my broken foot, I was climbing around on rocks, no problem and then I stepped onto a root and broke my ######### foot. That was pretty recent too, in May. In the first week of May, also the first week of my vacation v_v :|

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options

@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

@Tombstone218 said:

What did you try to prove and how were you doing afterwards?

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Funny as hell story 

Roots are the spawn of the devil. To make the matter worse regarding my broken foot, I was climbing around on rocks, no problem and then I stepped onto a root and broke my [BAD WORD] foot. That was pretty recent too, in May. In the first week of May, also the first week of my vacation v_v :|

Yikes I did not give much context in my original comment. Somehow it had come up in conversation that I didn't like onions, so naturally like 7 year old me thought of the perfect plan to prove her wrong. That plan being to pick up a whole onion off the counter and take a big bite out of it, like an apple. Immediately spitting it out and coughing did not prove my point very well.

• ChesterTheMolester
    Options
    Beverly said:

I ate PROFANITY on stage in front of a full auditorium of people back when I was a theater junkie. I was in a musical, and we were doing the opening song for the show. One part of the choreography was that we had to twist in a circle and jump in the air. Since the whole cast was on stage for this song, the stage got a little crowded and I was close to a set piece that had a slide on it. It was used for a different song where the singer had to slide down it for an entrance, and I wasn't aware of how close I was to it. I spun around, and my foot got caught under it mid-spin. After that, I toppled over and hit the ground face first. It really did not feel good at all! Being in the company of a sold out theater during that whole ordeal REALLY didn't help either.

Oh #########, you sure it wasn't recorded?

That reminds me of my time in school where it was common for theaters and events to be crashed.
  • Beverly
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Beverly said:

Oh #########, you sure it wasn't recorded?

That reminds me of my time in school where it was common for theaters and events to be crashed.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest lol. I'm sure it was Samantha or Tommy's first time ever in a musical and their parents wanted to be proactive and record it for memories. Instead, they got a clip of me wiping out! Luckily, no one erupted into laughter or was a jerk about it so it wasn't that big of a deal. The director gave me the basic "It happens all the time" and "Just keep moving the show along".

The way the productions worked was that we had one showing that the school would see (Thank god it didn't happen during that one) and three others during the weekend. It was the second to last I think? I dodged a huge bullet. Also, shows were crashed often at your school? I don't think I've ever seen anyone purposefully sabotage/ruin a show we did other then the rare random person booing for no reason. Sounds scary!

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @Beverly

I think thats one thing no one wants to get famous for.

And yeah, wether its custom fireworks thrown on stage, masked students stealing the mics, locking the stages with chains/zipties.

Hell, my brother and 2 of his mates actually put up a firebarrel in front of the buildings and pretended to be hobos to freak the guests and staff/teachers out.
  • Volfawott
    Options
    @Beverly

And yeah, wether its custom fireworks thrown on stage, masked students stealing the mics, locking the stages with chains/zipties.

Hell, my brother and 2 of his mates actually put up a firebarrel in front of the buildings and pretended to be hobos to freak the guests and staff/teachers out.
    Wait they pretend to be hobos damn they must have had a lot of time on their hands.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    Options
    @Beverly

Wait they pretend to be hobos damn they must have had a lot of time on their hands.
    Yea... its an infamous and horrible school.
  • Otis_gah
    Otis_gah Member Posts: 5
    Options

One time me and my sister were taking a walk in the late afternoon and we saw a full grown Gray fox in someone's yard with her baby and she was staring at us! it looked like a calendar photo.

• Beverly
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester

LOL! Who needs acting when you can improv being hobos?

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Well um, I once saw a spider on the wall, I got up to grab something to kill it and when I came back it was gone.
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Do it. 

Watch survivors crying on the forum, the best entertainment. Especially this one in "The Clown" thread.

• Volfawott
    Options
    RSB said:

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Do it. 

Watch survivors crying on the forum, the best entertainment. Especially this one in "The Clown" thread.

You are a smart one.
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Options

How killers and survivors are balanced 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I use to work at a Tim Hortons (coffee shop in Canada eh) when I was 16. I had worked there for just over a year and I worked night shifts. After work I would walk home as I lived a short ways away. We always split our tips evenly at the end of the night and I would carry my portion home in a Tims bag. I had also recently gotten my braces off and use to put my retainer and case in this bag. One night heading home a homeless man grabbed me from behind and told me he had a needle in his pocket and to give him my bag. Not taking any chances I complied and he then ran off. It was later I realized he also had my retainer ( $1200 to replace). To this day I've been checking the teeth of every homeless man I meet in hopes of one day finding my assailant.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

A few years ago my girlfriend and I travelled to Mexico where we did this amazing scuba excursion and got to swim alongside a bunch of sharks. Now these were not huge Great Whites or Whale sharks but a few smaller variety and a rather curious bigger fellow our guide said likes to visit all the tourist. His name was Bruce. I'm guessing as a joke to Finding Nemo, " tourists are friends, not food".

Sharks have skin vary akin to sandpaper and ( at least these ones) were like cats as when you stuck your hand out they would swim by and rub over it.

• ChesterTheMolester
    Options

I use to work at a Tim Hortons (coffee shop in Canada eh) when I was 16. I had worked there for just over a year and I worked night shifts. After work I would walk home as I lived a short ways away. We always split our tips evenly at the end of the night and I would carry my portion home in a Tims bag. I had also recently gotten my braces off and use to put my retainer and case in this bag. One night heading home a homeless man grabbed me from behind and told me he had a needle in his pocket and to give him my bag. Not taking any chances I complied and he then ran off. It was later I realized he also had my retainer ( $1200 to replace). To this day I've been checking the teeth of every homeless man I meet in hopes of one day finding my assailant.

Thats why i always carry weapons with me at all times. Hope you are gonna find him one day though he probably already spend it all on drugs before the sun's up.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    My life is pretty boring. I do have several small stories to share at least.

1) Back when I was a baby, my parents were trying to make me take my first steps. They tried a lot times. It was only after they placed a cookie jar on the other side of the room, after which I sprung up and walked to it.

2) I was always the introvert bookworm type. We were on a field trip, everyone was playing around. I grabbed my Divine Comedy and a teacher approached to me. "Isnt that a bit too advanced for you?", she asked. I told her no, and we began discussing it. I left a good impression, as she was left astonished. Years later, I got her as literature teacher in high school. She presented this same book as our next topic. She did remember me, and got 100% after that.

3) We had two kittens once, siblings. One female, the other one male. Then they grew up. We realised the female kitten... Uhm, "hit puberty". That cat would always be remembered with a special name I cant share. :P
  • TheBretzel
    TheBretzel Member Posts: 83
    edited August 2018
    Options

Well I do have stories but they're rather... hum... a bad influence if I were to share them xD.

in the meantime everyone shares its story so maybe here's something different :

If yes just choose whatever you want i'll draw it when I have time and post it :^)
    I just got a new drawing tablet so I just did a quick sketch to test my new tablet.

Post edited by TheBretzel on
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

So so... This one time, I went outside right?

It was a nice bright and sunny day.. Then I saw... People...

I promptly went back inside and closed the door.

All in all, I thought it was a pretty progressive day for me. :chuffed:

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited August 2018
    Options

Well I do have stories but they're rather... hum... a bad influence if I were to share them xD.

in the meantime everyone shares its story so maybe here's something different :

If yes just choose whatever you want i'll draw it when I have time and post it :^)
    I just got a new drawing tablet so I just did a quick sketch to test my new tablet.

Anna slav squatting on top of a pallet loop with a vodka bottle in her hand.

Also your stories can't be much worse than mine. 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited August 2018
    Options
    A couple of years back, I took a friend of mine to go see Slipknot when they came to my state and I ended up dancing and moshing with some random drunk guy. Then shortly after that I had a pretty big guy get thrown directly into me during one of the more intense mosh pits.

However, the most memorable moment for me is when it immediately started pouring heavy rain  when the song Left Behind came on. In the music video, it rained very hard on the band and I just found that very convenient that it chose then to start raining. The rain actually started to calm a little bit after the song ended xD

Edit: grammatical errors
  • TheBretzel
    TheBretzel Member Posts: 83
    edited August 2018
    Options

(You might want to click the image for higher resolution)

Ok fine you convinced me :^)

Let's start with a normal one then. One day in autumn, me and my friend were playing in a public park, we were both around 11-12. There were a LOT of leaves and since it did not rain in a while, the dead leaves were quite easy to pick up, we could fill our hats in a single handfull of leaves just to tell you how many they were. Then my friend picked up a pack of leaves and found a lighter underneath. We had a brilliant idea of course.

We made a huge mountain of leaves, and I mean a HUGE one, enough so that two 11 y-o kids could hide inside without anyone noticing from the outside. The pile of leaves reached high enough that we both tried to jump over it without touching any leaves and we always failed. Anyways then we made sure no one was around and we lit it up xD.

We danced around it like indians while making weird moves and the fire grew quick enough that I could not see my friend at the other side of the fire since the flames reached high and were thick enough to hide the view. Then after 30seconds we heard a car brake across the street and the lady inside it was honking at us furiously. We looked at her confused then she picked up her cellphone.

That's when we knew ######### would get real and just kicked the fire since we tough the police would arrive in like 2min and after putting the fire out we just ran straight to our houses LOL The lady in the car was trying to follow us but we crossed over other people's property and she lost us after some time.

The day after we just chilled at another friend's house.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited August 2018
    Options

(You might want to click the image for higher resolution)

Ok fine you convinced me :^)

Let's start with a normal one then. One day in autumn, me and my friend were playing in a public park, we were both around 11-12. There were a LOT of leaves and since it did not rain in a while, the dead leaves were quite easy to pick up, we could fill our hats in a single handfull of leaves just to tell you how many they were. Then my friend picked up a pack of leaves and found a lighter underneath. We had a brilliant idea of course.

We made a huge mountain of leaves, and I mean a HUGE one, enough so that two 11 y-o kids could hide inside without anyone noticing from the outside. The pile of leaves reached high enough that we both tried to jump over it without touching any leaves and we always failed. Anyways then we made sure no one was around and we lit it up xD.

We danced around it like indians while making weird moves and the fire grew quick enough that I could not see my friend at the other side of the fire since the flames reached high and were thick enough to hide the view. Then after 30seconds we heard a car brake across the street and the lady inside it was honking at us furiously. We looked at her confused then she picked up her cellphone.

That's when we knew ######### would get real and just kicked the fire since we tough the police would arrive in like 2min and after putting the fire out we just ran straight to our houses LOL The lady in the car was trying to follow us but we crossed over other people's property and she lost us after some time.

The day after we just chilled at another friend's house.

You just did it, you delivered. Love you.
    I have multiple ones but i will share the most believable first.

It was the last year at school, one of the bad ones. We were making class trip to one of those awful modern art museum.
    The teacher didnt buy any tickets and got a call so he just gave everyone money to buy them. 10 of us were dumb enough to be smokers so we bought cigarettes instead.

Once the ticket inspector announced himself we were hiding with 9 of us in the smelling passenger toilet restroom. One of them couldn't resist making gangbang jokes till we all tried not to laugh until one of them finally cracked and laughed so loud it got the inspectors attention.

We waited till our last station, opened the door and inspector was waiting in front of it.  We all looked at each other awkwardly and uncomfortably for a short while till inevitably one of the clowns made another gangbang joke and asked him to join. He didn't say anything, just walked a few steps backwards and pretended nothing happened. 

We never talked about what happened after that.