Y'all are trippin' over Balanced Landing?

2»

Comments

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited November 2019

I still don't understand how ANYONE could think that a noise reduction in falling will make you lose the killer while you're exhausted. The only time you're exhausted is when you're in a chase and have used your exhaustion perk. The silent falling will not help you lose anyone because if you've already used Balanced Landing, they know it has the silent fall, and even then, the stagger will make it where you're hit before you can try to do your juke by walking your slow ass around to hide. It also won't do ######### while you're injured either.

This perk is having an identity crisis. You can't have a chase extender be tied to stealth. That makes absolutely no sense and the stealth aspect will be pretty much pointless. Only bad killers will fall for this even if you do have a chance to use it.

I don't think anyone who is trying to say Balanced Landing is still going to be really good actively plays survivor, except when they have a challenge or ritual. Lithe, Dead Hard, or Sprint Burst will be the go to exhaustion perks and hardly anyone will use BL after this change. I'm actually going to start running Prove Thyself instead of exhaustion perks because I know once the BL change hits people are gonna start complaining about Dead Hard again, then Lithe, then Sprint Burst. Might as well gen rush so I don't have to use exhaustion perks as often.