While everyone complains about Tome 3...

brother I can barely keep up with Tome 2

Comments

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I have a couple friends who aren't done with it either. Don't feel bad.

• S_Panda
    S_Panda Member Posts: 539

Yeah I didn't rush through it and I'm now on unhook 15 survivors safely...while everyone's rushing 25 safely :D

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

I finished the killer side of time 2 since it was so short. Now I can do more killer challenges while I struggle to do the tome 2 survivor challenges as a solo surv

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    edited November 2019

brother I haven't finished tome 1

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I did most Survivor side 1+2, just started 3. It's hard to get SAFE unhooks when everyone else is rushing like mad and all killers are camping. Seriously fewest escapes today in a month of play because all gens shut down during hook and everyone swarms like busy bees around a hive. It would be funny if I didn't also want progress.

• Herman_CMH
    Herman_CMH Member Posts: 181

I still not try the tome 2 flashlight mission yet

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Just finished it this morning a while after Tome 3 came out. And boy do I miss when I didn't know what the Tome 3 challenges would be.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Several dozen games in trying the flashlight one in Tome 2 and finally gave up because I got to where I loathed the idea of logging in. Passed on it and went on to Tome 3.

Surprise! Like being on a sinking ship, so you hop off... into a swamp swarming with hungry alligators and those little fish that swim up your pee-pee. Oh, joy.

• Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

Yeah I also think the 70 hour estimate on the rift was a bit odd. The only streamers I have seen being done with the rift, are the ones who bought the levels, and they play the game for a living, so they have exceeded 70 hours by far now.

• Jholla31
    Jholla31 Member Posts: 253

You don't need to save anyone. Just get a blind. Go to pallet, throw pallet, blind killer as they kick it. I suck with flashlights, but I brought a purple with double batteries and got it after I finally didn't face a Spirit. lol

• Karltastisk
    Karltastisk Member Posts: 529

killer challenges on tome 3 was really easy. Im already ready for tome 4, But the survivor ones are abit more tricky i must admit. Atleast way grindier