The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do survivors deserve hope, and are killers the real victims?

I'll be honest with you all the more I play the game the easier and easier being a survivor seems. Sure theres always those matches where a player will DC and a killer with a one shot power will down everyone etc.

But when I play killer which is slowly becoming more often due to the challenges I find myself blown away by the actions you have to take just to track, prevent, and hook survivors is even with a stable build to assist throughout the match the stress levels are through the roof, but what I really want to bring up to all fellow survivor mains is do we really deserve any chance of escape? Do we deserve to be tunneled, camped, or insta downed? Because we are absolute c*nts to killers. I have done so many matches and call me a garbage killer but with the field of view being first person, survivors being able to infinite 360 every move made it seems, flashlights, boxy bodies being stuned by a pallet that was 2 feet away from your shoulder, dealing with gen rushing even with T3 Hex Ruin I never realized killers have it stupid hard in this game but what really tops it off is the absolute outrage and tantrums that are thrown in and out of the game even I myself almost taunt or harrass the killer, like no joke we as survivors can be absolute c*nts

So honestly survivors in your personal opinions when it comes to down to it when we've blinded the killer 40 times throughout the match, insulted their playstyle for usinf certain perks, gen rushed, pointed, butt danced, inbox spammed, and even continued to wait and wander during the EGC then get fumed when we get our retaliation via tunnel or camping is it deserved?

Comments

• No rest until 4k under 3min becomes the norm. Keep up the good work

• FlanGodFlame
    FlanGodFlame Member Posts: 37

I want to make the point that this is not directed at every survivor main. And only those who I've heard about or witnessed. Worse offense I make is sticking around when the killer clearly just wants everyone to get the eff out or butt dancing after successfully evading for a 3 gen finish.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Honestly, playing killer feels like S&M without a safe word...

• shards
    shards Member Posts: 95

Killer will become easy when you play a lot.