Swamp maps

Can swamp maps be somehow redesigned?

As survivors got really scared of the hag a lot of them use urban evasion now.
On farm maps normal speed killers have hard time finding survivors and slow killers are pretty much bound to lose as killer doesn't really have tools of finding survivors.
Now that sound survivors make got reduced and sound that killers make got increased you can't hear them even if they are that close and that is assuming you will get close.

Huntress have no means whatsoever of ever finding survivor that does his best at hiding and if whole team does that it changes into long game filled with nothingness.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Devs mdae it clear that they dont want to completely rework maps, thats why they implemented stuff like bloodlust.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

@Master said:
    Devs mdae it clear that they dont want to completely rework maps, thats why they implemented stuff like bloodlust.

Bloodlust doesn't help with survivors with UE and crouch buttton taped down.

Killers that doesn't specialize in tracking are pretty much f-ed if survivors want to play immersed.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@theArashi said:

@Master said:

Bloodlust doesn't help with survivors with UE and crouch buttton taped down.

Killers that doesn't specialize in tracking are pretty much f-ed if survivors want to play immersed.

Yes, sadly. When a survivor wanna hold you hostage in the end, you wont stop him unless you have whispers. I remember having played a game where I watched a whole movie ~2 hours and he still was hiding somewhere (not afk, no crows)

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I’ve found as a killer that the swamp is one of the easier places to kill people, and as a survivor one of my Keats favorite maps to make it to the end in. I think it’s more based on play style then anything. Some people ar better with different killers, and some killers are better suited for different maps.