Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Wraith and The Pig

Global
Global Member Posts: 770

The Pigs ambush ability should really have been given to The Wraith. Just imagine having wraith be out of low tier because he could be an actual stealth killer who can actually sneak up on you and ambush you. Its not like it would be to overpowered as even when cloaked Wraith is still easy to see with his light bending thing when he is cloaked. He can also be countered with a flashlights light burn.

Even then The Pigs ambush isn't to overpowered and does nearly the same thing beside turn her invisible. But even without invisibility she still successfully sneaks up on people a good amount of the time.

It would make his ability good in chases as he can easily get a first hit. Maybe giving him a massive hit cool down so the survivor can get a good distance and.

Its sad that the one ability that would have made Wraith fun as hell to play was given to pig and him just getting a windstorm buff every time he gets uncloaked to try and buff him. But i don't believe that will be enough. It will be powerful but not fun to use and not always gonna get you a hit because you will still need to uncloak first.

Do you think they will be able to give the ambush ability to Wraith?I hope they do.

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

This would probably make him way too OP, but I've considered the idea of him being able to hit while cloaked. Of course, it would need to be balanced out. Maybe it has a charge time and the survivors get a slight auditory cue so they have time to react. It would force him out of cloaked form and if he misses, he has a longer recovery then usual. That would probably make him OP, but I like the idea.