Perk Hope

Just a suggestion, make the perk Hope infinite when the generators are powered and not just (2 minutes if i'm not wrong?). It's pointless since it just activates at the end of the game and it's nothing compared to perks like NOED for example.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Used to be like that, before patch 1.3.
    Guess what ? It have been abused heavily by survivors just staying in the trial, exploiting the speed buff to farm evader.

7% movement speed is actually huge as it nearly doubles (and even more for slower killers) the time the killer needs to actually catch up with a survivor, allowing them to loop for extended durations.

Basically : No thanks, it has been nerfed for a reason.

• inkedsoulz
    inkedsoulz Member Posts: 93

@yugidragon said:
    Just a suggestion, make the perk Hope infinite when the generators are powered and not just (2 minutes if i'm not wrong?). It's pointless since it just activates at the end of the game and it's nothing compared to perks like NOED for example.

2 minutes is more than enough to escape after all gens have been powered.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

@yugidragon said:

2 minutes is more than enough to escape after all gens have been powered.

You obviously didn’t fully process what Dragon said.
    Survivors would intentionally stay IN THE GAME to be toxic and troll the Killer, when the perk used to be infinite.
    Unless you meant that two minutes is TOO LONG, in which I fully agree. I think it should be way less than two full minutes.
    30-60 seconds would be much better. Two full minutes is just ridiculous.