Survivor Arena

Monfuiser
Monfuiser Member Posts: 15

Who would be the the most likely winner if each survivor fought each other?

Comments

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Alright let's break it down

Dwight: Despite his looks and according to some of his backstory, Dwight is actually extremely stealthy and capable but he has a fatal flaw, he's basically blind without his glasses.

Meg: She's a good runner and athlete so she honestly could easily outrun any other survivor but that's really about it.

Jake: Extremely well in tune with nature and living in a forest has given him a upper hand with crafting materials and weapons from scratch, probably.

Claudette: A natural Botanist, amazingly well versed in healing, just in general, she would probably last quite awhile based on that alone.

Nea: As her backstory describes, she's nimble and catlike, able to evade dangers but for how long?

Laurie: The definition of a survivor, she's going to fight tooth and nail every step of the way.

Ace: Mr. Lucky, who seems to survivor against all obstacles thrown at him, no matter what but, I personally believe, not in this case.

Bill: A trooper through and through, serving in the military and surviving in a zombie apocalypse most certainly gives him quite a bit of combat advantage.

Feng: Incredibly acute senses, precision and always being on high alert means Feng would always be looking out and over her shoulder.

David: A absolute brawler, can both take a high amount of punishment and deliver it right back.

Quentin: His willingness to never give up has come with a grave cost, sleep depravation, he'd most likely slip into sleep at some point and it'd be game over.

Kate: A kind and gentle soul, always willing to look out for others, need I say more?

Tapp: Almost the same as Bill, just probably not as much combat experience but still well equiped.

Adam: Very book smart but I'm not sure if that's enough but would probably last a decent amount with that.

Jeff: Has some past skirmish's but, to me, is a glass cannon. Looks and can definitely be tough but still outclassed in the long run.

Jane: I've gotta be completely blunt, despite the fact she refuses to give up, she's very akin to Kate, just wanting to lend a hand to people, that wouldn't get you very far in this case.

Ash: A cocky, over confident ass which gets him in trouble but a supreme badass when it comes down to it.

Steve: Surprisingly calm and cool under pressure and can take a big beating. Can put up a decent fight but not all to great at it.

Nancy: Confident and able to make acute observations and pick up on things missed by others.

Ultimately I think it comes down to these characters, Feng, Ash, Tapp, Jake, Laurie, Bill, David, Steve and maybe Nancy.

• XxkuroxshiroxX
    XxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 76

Nea, because she's the entity

• NoOneEscapesNancy
    NoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204

Either Ace, Bill, Ash, or Jeff

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Ash has a prosthetic hand which I think gives an advantage since he can't feel pain through it and it's effectively a weapon. I don't know enough about him to determine how good he is in a fight, but I'd imagine he can hold his own against humans.

I'd like to see a fight where Ace just lucks his way to victory.

David can take a beating and when he gets knocked down he can just get back up when his enemy least expects it.

Bill can do the same, but only once. Also, he's old.

Yui seems to have a natural aptitude for combat, as she bested a guy who was wielding a knife in what appears to have been her first physical fight.

So I'd say Ash, David, and Yui would be the best fighters but Ace will probably win anyway.

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351
    edited December 2019

Bill: Special Forces, survived Vietnam and had to sacrifice himself in order to die in the zombie apocalypse.

David: An alcoholic, British pugilist who never backs down.

Jeff: Tall and strong, has had past scuffles. His height and build puts him at an advantage.

If we're talking about a fighting arena, no weapons, just bare-handed fighting, these three would be the ones to outlast everyone.

Edit: I forgot put Ash. Ash would definitely be amongst the final ones to survive.

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Whoever gets the knive first

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479

If we talk about fair fight with fists only, then David would win for sure. No one else is as experienced in street fights as him.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

Jake, Bill, Laurie, Ash, or David (only if fists only) are all good choices