We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New Item idea

Options
feffrey
feffrey Member Posts: 886
I was thinking it would be nice to have decoy items for survivors so they'll be able to make a quick save if needed

A firecracker that gives off a false Aura
Or a throwable Item that could stun the killers

It would for sure counter face campers

Comments

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options
    feffrey said:
    I was thinking it would be nice to have decoy items for survivors so they'll be able to make a quick save if needed

The counter to face camping is either borrowed time or doing gens, I wish they would bring the firecrackers back but I think they are only around New Years, I do agree that survivors need other items for saving team mates, now I know nobody is entitled to a free rescue but flashlights are overused and have become annoying to the point killers want them nerfed when the real answer should be to give more than that item option as a CHANCE to rescue , no guarantee if whatever it is isn’t used properly and nothing you can troll the killer with outside of trying to get a rescue and if you fail it goes away so in a sense you could waste the item easily but if it works you get rewarded and it should be that way because it’s a team game where you try to help everyone survive if possible while taking the risk of dying yourself in some situations 
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@feffrey said:

love it