We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Killer Concept - The Child

Options
RayChispper
RayChispper Member Posts: 61

"During one of my explorations through the fog I arrived at a place never seen. It looked like an abandoned factory. When I entered the place, trying to investigate, I saw a small teddy bear half smashed on the ground. I approached him and bent down to pick him up. When I looked up again, I saw a little girl watching me from a few meters away. I had not seen her before ducking. I tried to talk to her, thinking that it was another soul lost in the fog, and then I discovered that it was the opposite. I could feel his thirst for blood when, after donning a rusty elongated skewer used to shape the body of the stuffed animals, he began to walk towards me. I started to run away from her, while I looked back and she kept advancing towards me with more speed. However, when I turned the corner, I stopped watching it for a single second, when I looked back in its direction, it was not there anymore". —Benedict Baker's Diary.

STORY: No one knows what can happen to a child when he goes out to play. Most likely, he will return home full of mud and sand or with some injury from falling to the ground. But nobody knows what happens ... when they do not come back.
Sarah Adams was only seven when one day, after playing in the street, she disappeared without a trace. He was with his friends playing in the forest, cool autumn day. It did not take an instant for them to separate and she would lose herself in the depths of the forest. Sarah was brave, which made her remain calm on her way out of the woods. However, instead of finding the exit of the forest, she found something that, at that moment, she did not know would be much worse. A strange woman waved her hand to him. Sarah had been told many times not to talk to strangers. But he thought it would be good to ask for help. However, all she received was a heavy blow to the head that left her unconscious.
When she woke up, she found herself tied to an old rusty metal chair. The woman was in front of her. Sarah would never have imagined what awaited her.
For a whole week she was tortured in a thousand ways by that woman. The woman enjoyed her suffering, she laughed and even seemed to get excited doing that. Sarah endured it all this time. But I felt I was about to faint. Her body was weak, starving and full of wounds everywhere, even a part of her ear had been cut by the woman. On the seventh day, at one point in the day, the woman decided to leave the room where she tortured Sarah. Sarah, to the limit, lost hope. But at that moment, a voice whispered inside her head. "Kill her," said the voice. And, without knowing how, an energy invaded her body. Since she had not eaten for days, her body had thinned out, which allowed her to let go of the ropes. She tore the knife from his thigh, which she had been carrying since the second day. She did not even bleed when he ripped it off. She prepared to kill and left the room.
She realized that he was in a kind of abandoned factory. But that did not matter to her. She saw behind the door of another room that the woman was on her back, sharpening an ax. Surely she wanted to kill her at once, she would have been bored with torture. Sarah slowly came up to her. When she was a few feet from her, the voice rang again in her head: "DO IT". Then Sarah jumped on the woman's back and, quick as the wind, stabbed her in the neck, killing her instantly. At that moment, he felt something he had never felt: He had liked to kill.
There's nothing more that Sarah knows. No one knows if Sarah escaped there or if she took the place of that woman.

POWER: Hide and Seek: You like to have fun while you enjoy killing. It never hurts to play. And what better game than hiding while you hunt?
· Your terror radio is 20 meters.
· Your speed is 115%
· During a chase, when you stop being within the field of vision of a survivor, you will receive an audible notification and the power button will appear on the screen, indicating that you can activate your power.
· By pressing the power button ** you hide your presence ** for 5 seconds or until the survivor you are chasing returns to see you.
· While ** you hide your presence ** you do not have a terror radio, the red light disappears, you do not make noise while walking, you hold your breath (so you can not hear it), your attacks are not heard when you throw them or when you finish them and your movement speed increases moderately.

PERKS:

-Tag: They're running away! Catch them! Each time you get a level of bloodlust, the amount of extra speed it gives you increases by 1/3/5%. In addition, the time needed to reach a bloodlust level decreases by 1/2.5/4 seconds.
"She has fun while she chases us, it's like a game for her."

-Obsession: Sarah says: Sarah says do not spend so much trying to survive. You obsess with a survivor. The survivor you obsess with receives a 4/8/12% speed penalty to repair, heal, sabotage, purify, open doors, wake up, record jigsaw boxes and jump. However, if the obsession dies, the remaining survivors will receive a speed bonus of 5/10/15% on all of the above. Survivors do not receive the bonus if the obsession is disconnected.
"His wit at the time of playing with us is terrifying".

-Hex: Spin: A Hex rooting it's power on hope. As long as your hex totem pole is active the probability that the skillchecks needle rotates counterclockwise increases by 30/40/50% and that the speed at which it spins increases by 0/1/2% each time a survivor is rescued from a hook while you are more than 15 meters from him to a maximum of 10%.
"She seems to have fun watching us fail".

Characteristics:
·She is wearing a ragged black dress with blood stains.
·She has a long black mane that covers most of her face. Only the left eye and the left side of the mouth are seen. His whole body is full of wounds and blood.
·It has the same height as the Hag, but unlike this, the child is not bent. Her back is straight.
·His terror radio is 20 meters.
·Its speed and its lunge is 115%.

MORI: The child grabs the survivor's chin on the floor, lifts it up and nails its knife into the survivor's neck and slits it down. Then she wipes the knife on the sleeve of her dress.

Leave your opinion It would help me a lot to keep creating new ideas for upcoming killers.

Comments

• RayChispper
    Options

Anybody?

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

i LOVE IT maybe if you could come up with a survivor as well maybe one of the children she played with the day she was taken that grew up

• RayChispper
    Options

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    i LOVE IT maybe if you could come up with a survivor as well maybe one of the children she played with the day she was taken that grew up

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. The truth, I'm not going to lie to you. This is an idea I wrote some time ago in the Steam forum of this game and on that occasion I also wrote an idea of a survivor. However, the perks of that survivor, either already added to the game or not correctly match the metagame of the game. Maybe I plan to rewrite it, however, I'm a little short of imagination as perks of survivor. But surely something will occur to me. Regards!

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options
    Great idea tbh

However, I do find Obsession: Sarah says a bit OP, yes it does balance out when the obsession dies, but really ruins altruism for many greedy players. However, I do think that this game needed a child killer, and I think this was perfect and there wasn't much that could be improved.

You didn't even make the big mistake where the power has nothing to do with the story. This has connection, and that's all you need

• RayChispper
    Options

@CheersTC said:
    Great idea tbh

However, I do find Obsession: Sarah says a bit OP, yes it does balance out when the obsession dies, but really ruins altruism for many greedy players. However, I do think that this game needed a child killer, and I think this was perfect and there wasn't much that could be improved.

You didn't even make the big mistake where the power has nothing to do with the story. This has connection, and that's all you need

The reason why the power does not agree with the story is because, when I developed this idea, The Pig had not yet come out, and the power he had put was that of the ambush attack (only that it was a jump that allowed above windows, pallets and small objects and also knocked down). This is why I had to change it but I forgot to detail it in the story.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

@CheersTC said:
    Great idea tbh

The reason why the power does not agree with the story is because, when I developed this idea, The Pig had not yet come out, and the power he had put was that of the ambush attack (only that it was a jump that allowed above windows, pallets and small objects and also knocked down). This is why I had to change it but I forgot to detail it in the story.

It actually has slight connection.

Not huge, but it's not a wraith.
  • Truly_British
    Truly_British Member Posts: 2
    Options

This is a really cool concept.
    I believe the obsession perk works well, kinda like the perk "Play with your Food" or "Save the best till last", this perk seems to encourage the killer to go after the obsession last. So maybe some added benefits for doing so could be interesting.

The Hex "Spin" could be devastating and game changing and I see it being extremely popular like Hex "Ruin". Although as it is, in my eyes, seems a little overpowered. Maybe either increase the spead of the needle or switch it's direction but not both effects at the same time.

"Tag" is pretty good as it s and doesn't need any changes in my opinion.

In terms of the Power itself and hiding your pressence is really interesting and using items can definitly change a players style. I see myself either enjoy getting the drop on the survivors or screeching at my screen as a survivor for being jumpscared.

Indeed it is very similar to The Pigs ability so maybe coming up with something new would be interesting. Really play on that childrens game theme you've got going and you might come up with something cool.

Overall a really cool concept that could actually see in the game and being very popular.

• RayChispper
    Options

@Truly_British said:
    This is a really cool concept.
    I believe the obsession perk works well, kinda like the perk "Play with your Food" or "Save the best till last", this perk seems to encourage the killer to go after the obsession last. So maybe some added benefits for doing so could be interesting.

The Hex "Spin" could be devastating and game changing and I see it being extremely popular like Hex "Ruin". Although as it is, in my eyes, seems a little overpowered. Maybe either increase the spead of the needle or switch it's direction but not both effects at the same time.

"Tag" is pretty good as it s and doesn't need any changes in my opinion.

In terms of the Power itself and hiding your pressence is really interesting and using items can definitly change a players style. I see myself either enjoy getting the drop on the survivors or screeching at my screen as a survivor for being jumpscared.

Indeed it is very similar to The Pigs ability so maybe coming up with something new would be interesting. Really play on that childrens game theme you've got going and you might come up with something cool.

Overall a really cool concept that could actually see in the game and being very popular.

Thank you very much. I'm glad that you liked it.