Cypress Memento mori

Kebek
Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Could it be reworked to grant ability to kill downed survivor after exit gates are opened. Right now it's really clunky and doesn't do much which is bad since it's a mori. It should have some impact on the game and after gates are opened game is mostly won for survivors so it wouldn't be too strong but still usefull.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I agree, maybe it would reduce the trolling/BM/holding hostage after the gates have been opened/activated.

Currently I only use this mori when I try to do a daily against low ranks

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    I'll co-sign this. Cyprus Mori is situational at best and a waste of points any time else. Every time I've used it I look like a dick standing over the last survivor waiting for their stubborn team to bleed out on a hook. I had to pick one guy up and carry him away from the open door and drop him and just wait for the hook timer to run out while he was crawling back to the exit. It would be easier and indeed merciful to just end them.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@azazer said:
    I'll co-sign this. Cyprus Mori is situational at best and a waste of points any time else. Every time I've used it I look like a dick standing over the last survivor waiting for their stubborn team to bleed out on a hook. I had to pick one guy up and carry him away from the open door and drop him and just wait for the hook timer to run out while he was crawling back to the exit. It would be easier and indeed merciful to just end them.

You dont wanna know how many times I have to use another one of these trash moris because the last guy didnt want to wait till everyone died and simply DCed