Hex: Insidious

With Hex: Insidious killers have no terror radius for 30/60/90 seconds upon hooking a survivor.

This would be a cool perk to use and makes the perk less of a camping perk since most of the community hates camping killers imo.

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Master said:
    Sounds nice, but are there would be a notification for the insidious hex giving away all the information.... Thats why I dislike hex designs so much, survivors are literally told "There is a hex, go search for the shining light"

No hex perk should display that information to everyone. I also don't believe terror radius perks like Unnerving, Overwhelming or Boil Over should be revealed either.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MegaWaffle said:

@Master said:
    Sounds nice, but are there would be a notification for the insidious hex giving away all the information.... Thats why I dislike hex designs so much, survivors are literally told "There is a hex, go search for the shining light"

No hex perk should display that information to everyone. I also don't believe terror radius perks like Unnerving, Overwhelming or Boil Over should be revealed either.

Thats my opinion aswell.
    At the same time notifications for boil over etc should not be a thing.

But sadly the devs are designing this game for half-afk survivors who prefer interacting with their twitch chat instead of concentrating the game. Otherwise I cant explain most of the notfiications in the game, NOED, ruin are completely obvious and dotn require notifications. And my favourite example is lullaby, it even shows a notification before it actually is active. If there wasnt a notification for lullaby, it actually would be an alternative to ruin.......

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544

@TheXenoborg said:
    No need to make Insidious a HEX perk. Instead, after activating the perk, if the killer moves the perk takes 5-8 seconds to restore the terror radius. That should make it useful.

I think it should be a hex perk because if the killer gains rapid momentum then the perk would become crazy overpowered so by making a hex it gives survivor a chance to counter it, if the killer begins dominating by downing survivors in a rapid succession.

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544

@Master said:

No. I would say that survivors would not gain a notification of the Hex perk. It should be up to the survivor to be aware of the situation at hand. Maybe in a perfect world, Hex perks could differ upon the survivors rank. For example; if the survivors are in the Rank 20's then they should gain a notification upon whenever the Hex has been activated however, if the survivors are rank 15 and above then they should not get a notification whatsoever.