Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Doctor 'Snap out of It' bug

So I just played a match on the new map with The Doctor as killer, and all was fine for a while. I was placed into stage 3 of the insanity, and was able to lower to 2, but a second time, the game refused to allow me to do it again. I was holding the button but it kept acting as though I only pressed it for a second. Thankfully it lowers after a while but has anyone else run into this issue? I'm hoping it was just a one-off and doesn't happen again!

Comments

• KingOfBadRNG
    KingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425

I had a bug similar before 3.4.0 where I was at stage 2 and it continued to give the option to snap out of madness but I couldn't do the action for longer than a quick moment not allowing me to do gens but it stopped after the doctor came close to me with treatment mode.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Sounds very similar to my experience, though even after the doctor came close to me, I still couldn't use it. Another survivor kept wanting me to heal, and I just kept twitching everytime I attempted to remove the debuff so I looked like the worst player ever that match.

• Sutefusama
    Sutefusama Member Posts: 4

As of now, the 12th of december, that bug happened to me too. But it was the first (and the last) time I went madness 3 in that game (we managed to escape as my only possibility was to bait the killer to chase me)