We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New Chapter Concept

Options
Wraith
Wraith Member Posts: 4
Hi there! I have a concept for a new chapter!
Chapter Name : Coldsteel
Killer Name : The Carpenter
Bio : Wilson Koi was a carpenter who made everyone smile. He helped his home town daily until one day when he was approached by the mayor. The mayor hired Wilson to help build a theatre! He agreed to help only if he got a warehouse. The deal was made. On the 1st day 7 casualties occurred, killing all 7 of them. They eventually finished the Theatre but on its opening night, it burned down. Wilson blaming himself, then existing the town.
Power : Reinforce
Have 5 Barbed Traps, they block pallets/windows/lockers. Takes 10 seconds to remove but faster with a toolbox or sabotage. Seen through walls and has to be picked up after being disarmed.
Killer Perks
Hex - Raging Embers : 5% Movement & Vault Speed. (Level 3) Exposed effect on obsession after final generator.
On the hunt : 10/20/30% Louder movements in a chase.
Danger Prone : 20/30/35% chance to make effects last 2x longer.

Survivor will be in replies.
Also what do you think?

Comments

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

He had no reason to kill anyone, he just kinda did, lmao.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    Wraith said:
    Hi there! I have a concept for a new chapter!
    Chapter Name : Coldsteel
    Killer Name : The Carpenter
    Bio : Wilson Koi was a carpenter who made everyone smile. He helped his home town daily until one day when he was approached by the mayor. The mayor hired Wilson to help build a theatre! He agreed to help only if he got a warehouse. The deal was made. On the 1st day 7 casualties occurred, killing all 7 of them. They eventually finished the Theatre but on its opening night, it burned down. Wilson blaming himself, then existing the town.
    Power : Reinforce
    Have 5 Barbed Traps, they block pallets/windows/lockers. Takes 10 seconds to remove but faster with a toolbox or sabotage. Seen through walls and has to be picked up after being disarmed.
    Killer Perks
    Hex - Raging Embers : 5% Movement & Vault Speed. (Level 3) Exposed effect on obsession after final generator.
    On the hunt : 10/20/30% Louder movements in a chase.
    Danger Prone : 20/30/35% chance to make effects last 2x longer.

Survivor will be in replies.
    Also what do you think?

I support the power idea and the perks but the character background needs a bit of a work. My question is what the connection with his power and him being a carpenter? Did he like to hunt in his spare time?