We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Cross Platform Tournament on Community Server: 'Dead by Daylight hub'

Options

If you are interested in a tournament join us here >>https://discord.gg/32jp2nd<< and see #server-announcements the post that was made in #server-announcements is also below

If we get to 915 players by JAN 4th we will be doing a CROSS PLATFORM tournament

REWARDS: I'm entering 50$ CAD minimum into the pot for this tournament, and all players must enter [1$] to enter the tournament!

Your console is eligible to compete if you have: A trust worthy person who will record the event and send it to me and volunteered before Dec. 26th.

as a host you can still play, but you must record the entire time. This means stream it with twitch or record the game and send it.

Rules and Set-up and Dates will be announced by Dec. 16th

If you want to become a host: DM me w/ your console and help the server reach the goal!

Current Console Hosts

Switch : X

Mobile : X

PS4 : X

XBOX : X

PC : X

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PRESS THE

REACTION

[Entry fee subject to change, but will remain constant on Jan. 1st]