If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How did the hillbilly exactly escape his cage?

Options
grayon444
grayon444 Member Posts: 757

Is it stated in the lore?

Comments

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    His dad was probably in a drunken stupor and forgot to close it probably. 
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

He is tinkerer, remember? Most likely, he made some kind of tool.

• scoobydoomh
    scoobydoomh Member Posts: 47
    Options

I like to think that the Entity had a hand in him escaping. We see in Kate's lore that it had an influence on her before she was taken to the realm. It's possible that the Entity influenced The Hillbilly to help him out of his cage.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

He used the hag trap glitch to vault himself up to the second floor and then simply walked to the exit gates. DEVS, FIX YOUR GAME....

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@scoobydoomh said:
    I like to think that the Entity had a hand in him escaping. We see in Kate's lore that it had an influence on her before she was taken to the realm. It's possible that the Entity influenced The Hillbilly to help him out of his cage.

I got you homie. Now I am your new parent,KILL EVERYTHING XD

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

he stronk.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    He found milk of human kindness.
  • SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

Honestly i find ol Max Thompson JR. back story to be one of the most tragic much like Huntress and Nurse. Even though Max is horribly deformed it is implied that he has most of his mental faculties. In many respects he is very intelligent but the terrible abuse he was subjected to by his parents turned him into a feral, vile monster. If his parents were not such shitlords he could have likely got some help and lived a rather decent life. For alot of the original killers in this game i cant help but feel bad for them.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Honestly i find ol Max Thompson JR. back story to be one of the most tragic much like Huntress and Nurse. Even though Max is horribly deformed it is implied that he has most of his mental faculties. In many respects he is very intelligent but the terrible abuse he was subjected to by his parents turned him into a feral, vile monster. If his parents were not such shitlords he could have likely got some help and lived a rather decent life. For alot of the original killers in this game i cant help but feel bad for them.

Leatherface just wants to protect his family though, Amanda (Pig) just wants to please her master which is Jigsaw/ John Kramer and just took his philosophy the wrong way. Only really evil killers are Freddy who likes killing stuff and Micheal who is essentially pure evil. Actually Doctor is pretty bad too but I guess maybe he just wanted to continue his experiments no matter the cost.
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    SadonicShadow said:

Leatherface just wants to protect his family though, Amanda (Pig) just wants to please her master which is Jigsaw/ John Kramer and just took his philosophy the wrong way. Only really evil killers are Freddy who likes killing stuff and Micheal who is essentially pure evil. Actually Doctor is pretty bad too but I guess maybe he just wanted to continue his experiments no matter the cost.

I believe the developers have stated that if you look at how inured and tortured a killer is, it’s a good sign as to what the entity did to them to push them to kill. The doctor has some of the more brutal injuries displayed on him so I have the feeling he probably is just good at killing but never wanted or it ended to use it to harm random people in a death arena.